Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ataxion

Good Type-C Earphones for Around $10

Posted · Original PosterOP

I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and in the US they don't give type c earphones are there some good earphones I can get to use with it.

Some guy interested in tech

You aren't getting any headphones with a type C connector for that price, unless you go dumpster diving. My advice would be grab a USB-C to headphone jack dongle, then pair it with any headphones you have. That's the only way you'll get something under $10.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-3820 | Corsair H100i | ASUS P9X79-LE | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 1866MHz DDR3 | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | 2TB Hitachi Deskstar HDD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Corsair CX750M Fractal Design Define R5 Windows 10 Pro / Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon

Laptop:

Dell XPS 15 9560 4K Touch | Intel Core i5-7300HQ | 12GB Generic (Crucial?) 2133MHz DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1050 | 256GB Toshiba M.2 NVMe SSD | Windows 10

1 hour ago, Ataxion said:

I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and in the US they don't give type c earphones are there some good earphones I can get to use with it.

You just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and you're trying to get good earphones for around $10?

Intel Core i7-8700K, 16 GB DDR4-3000, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, Microsoft Windows 10. More.

NVIDIA GPU SKU database:<removed>

5 hours ago, kingmustard said:

You just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and you're trying to get good earphones for around $10?

Yes

5 hours ago, kingmustard said:

I bought it on bogo one for me and one for my mom

Just now, Ataxion said:

I bought it on bogo one for me and one for my mom

How much did they cost?

Intel Core i7-8700K, 16 GB DDR4-3000, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, Microsoft Windows 10. More.

NVIDIA GPU SKU database:<removed>

1 minute ago, kingmustard said:

How much did they cost?

1600 in total they took of a thousand dollars