hyperx ngenuity software won't auto detect my keyboard

frozensun

Hi guys.

I just purchased alloy elite fps pro.

I downoaded NGenuity software and ran but it won't recognize my keyboard.

How do I resolve this?

Tried with thee trick keeping all 3 buttons at top left until light bas flashes,no luck.

Screen Shot 09-20-20 at 05.16 PM.JPG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

2 hours ago, frozensun said:

Hi guys.

I just purchased alloy elite fps pro.

I downoaded NGenuity software and ran but it won't recognize my keyboard.

How do I resolve this?

Tried with thee trick keeping all 3 buttons at top left until light bas flashes,no luck.

Well, the FPS pro is only a Red backlit keyboard, so I assume that is why it doesn't get recognized by the RGB control software.

To resolve the situation, read up on the programme and actually purchase something that is compatible with it: e.g. alloy fps RGB.

1 hour ago, For Science! said:

Well, the FPS pro is only a Red backlit keyboard, so I assume that is why it doesn't get recognized by the RGB control software.

To resolve the situation, read up on the programme and actually purchase something that is compatible with it: e.g. alloy fps RGB.

upss sorry I have ALLOY FPS PRO RGB

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

2 hours ago, frozensun said:

upss sorry I have ALLOY FPS PRO RGB

Its either pro or rgb, not both. If you cant even get the product name right im afraid nobody will be able to help you.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:11 PM, For Science! said:

Its either pro or rgb, not both. If you cant even get the product name right im afraid nobody will be able to help you.

It's alloy elite RGB.

I manage to install older version of software but for some reason newer doesn't detect KB.

32 minutes ago, frozensun said:

It's alloy elite RGB.

I manage to install older version of software but for some reason newer doesn't detect KB.

You should just email hyperx support, I suspect user error, so hard to diagnose with just texting.

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2020 at 7:18 PM, For Science! said:

You should just email hyperx support, I suspect user error, so hard to diagnose with just texting.

He/she literally has been saying the name of the device just forgot the RGB part at first... no need to be rude. You obviously have no knowledge of the topic/issue at hand and your comments are pretty useless. 

The alloy elite RGB is listed as a SUPPORTED device on the hyperx website. As is mine, the alloy core RGB keyboard. The application has problems recognizing certain keyboards and I came on this site to seek a solution for myself.

Just now, secretly jekka said:

He/she literally has been saying the name of the device just forgot the RGB part at first... no need to be rude. You obviously have no knowledge of the topic/issue at hand and your comments are pretty useless. 

The alloy elite RGB is listed as a SUPPORTED device on the hyperx website. As is mine, the alloy core RGB keyboard. The application has problems recognizing certain keyboards and I came on this site to seek a solution for myself.

Welcome to the forums I guess then. Yes, the RGB is supported, and as nobody has replied in 2 months, my directions to go to actually contacting HyperX seems to have been succinct and the most effective advice for this topic at hand. In the opening, a non-supported product was mis-typed and so my comments there were also valid given the information provided at the time.