Red Debug Light MSI

Esoni

Recently just built a ryzen 3600 PC, CPU fan and rear case fan are not spinning after building and booting it up. I have checked the connection for the 8-PIN CPU Power connector and 24-PIN Motherboard connector. Upon booting the PC, the debug light on the motherboard lit up in red and only lasted for about 10 seconds. GPU fan were spinning and RGB lights on the front of the case lit up too.

Photo of the red debug light is shown in this post.

Video link of the issue has also been included in this post.https://youtu.be/YTzi2QXqxNs

Specifications:

MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard

Ryzen 3600 CPU

Gigabyte GTX 770 GPU

Corsair Vegenence 3600MHz 16GB

Adata 512GB NVMe

IMG_1785.JPG

Just now, Applefreak said:

Did you plug the fans in?

Yup the fans are plugged into the correct connectors

This would be a bit of an oof moment, but if you have a modular PSU, make sure both ends of the cables are plugged in properly. Other than that, I'd try reseating the CPU. You could also try posting some wider photos of the whole board, maybe someone will see something you missed

Try different headers on the motherboard. If it doesn't work, the fan is probably dead. Also check you motherboard if it has a 0 rpm mode and disable that.

1 hour ago, Applefreak said:

Try different headers on the motherboard. If it doesn't work, the fan is probably dead. Also check you motherboard if it has a 0 rpm mode and disable that.

https://youtu.be/YTzi2QXqxNs

This is the video of the issue that I have recorded

1 hour ago, Yebi said:

This would be a bit of an oof moment, but if you have a modular PSU, make sure both ends of the cables are plugged in properly. Other than that, I'd try reseating the CPU. You could also try posting some wider photos of the whole board, maybe someone will see something you missed

Alright i'll try reseating the CPU again and see if it works