Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_lucalink

Laptop recommendations

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi, I am looking for a laptop for gaming and general productivity for around £1200-300. I ideally want a 15 inch screen bit could do 17 if there's a good deal. If you have any ideas of a good laptop it would be so helpful

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, _lucalink said:

Hi, I am looking for a laptop for gaming and general productivity for around £1200-300. I ideally want a 15 inch screen bit could do 17 if there's a good deal. If you have any ideas of a good laptop it would be so helpful

Do you want gaming or productivity they’re kinda at odds with each other. Gaming laptops are bulky, have poorer keyboards, screens, battery and tend to sound like jet engines. 


Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, Lord Vile said:

Do you want gaming or productivity they’re kinda at odds with each other. Gaming laptops are bulky, have poorer keyboards, screens, battery and tend to sound like jet engines. 

I want a gaming laptop as I would like to play games but I will also be using it for school but don't particularly mind about the weight 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, _lucalink said:

I want a gaming laptop as I would like to play games but I will also be using it for school but don't particularly mind about the weight 

As in secondary, college or uni? You’d get better value out of a desktop but gaming laptops are really bad for work


Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

As in secondary, college or uni? You’d get better value out of a desktop but gaming laptops are really bad for work

Secondary but don't need to bring it in very often. I have a desktop at the moment but it really doesn't work as I have to go between my parents houses every week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2020 at 6:56 PM, _lucalink said:

Hi, I am looking for a laptop for gaming and general productivity for around £1200-300. I ideally want a 15 inch screen bit could do 17 if there's a good deal. If you have any ideas of a good laptop it would be so helpful

Any preferences on weight and battery life?


Check out my laptop reviews here

 

My daily driver: Lenovo Legion Y530 [REVIEW]

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-8300H Nvidia GTX1050Ti 2GB LP156WFG-SPB2 144Hz IPS 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM (2x8GB) Samsung PM981 256GB+Seagate 1TB 5400RPM

Check out my blog here

Laptop ODMsClevo, Tongfang, Quanta

 

My Phone: Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite [REVIEW] (Blue, with XUNDD hard case)

Spoiler

SDM710 6GB RAM 128GB ROM 6.39" AMOLED 48MP Sony IMX586 rear (AI triple camera)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×