Can't delete font file off of File Explorer

Temporium

As the title says, I can't delete the font file. I double clicked the font file when I first downloaded it. I forgot about the file for a few minutes and came back to delete it when a message popped up saying that I couldn't delete it because it was apparently already running on "System." To phrase is exactly, it says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in System. Close the file and try again." I've already tried going into my Registry Editor, but I didn't find it on the list of fonts. I've also tried restarting File Explorer through Task Manager but that doesn't seem to work. Does anybody have any solutions? I can provide more detail if needed.

48 minutes ago, Temporium said:

As the title says, I can't delete the font file. I double clicked the font file when I first downloaded it. I forgot about the file for a few minutes and came back to delete it when a message popped up saying that I couldn't delete it because it was apparently already running on "System." To phrase is exactly, it says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in System. Close the file and try again." I've already tried going into my Registry Editor, but I didn't find it on the list of fonts. I've also tried restarting File Explorer through Task Manager but that doesn't seem to work. Does anybody have any solutions? I can provide more detail if needed.

maybe try booting the pc in safe mode, usually that stops things that are not nessicary to the system, then try deleting it, it would be my first port of call