Copying the "All-ROG Gaming PC"

DankDoodles

I am re-creating the All-ROG build but making it into a AMD system instead. Currently trying to figure out the LED Strips and find the ASUS Addressable RGB Controller, but apparently it doesn't exist anymore(from what I can find).

I am currently looking for LED Strips and RGB Controller that works with ROG.

However, instead of regular LED Strips I am looking for diffused ones, something like this:
9M/10M 15M/16M 20M LED Strip Light 220V 2835 SMD Diffuse Lighting 120LED/M  With Power Plug Waterproof LED Garden Flexible Tape|led strip light 220v|led  strip lightstrip light - AliExpressAmazon.com: Lian Li Side diffused LEDs Strip for LANCOOL II/LANCOOL 2 /  LANCOOL Two - LAN2-2X: Computers & Accessories

This is mostly for aesthetic, I think the build will look much cleaner/smooth having LED Strips like this instead of being able to see the individual LED lights.

Anyone have ideas or know products that will work with my goal?

The Phanteks diffused LED strips are Auea compatible IIRC and have the best aesthetics when it comes to LED strips IMO. 

In Germany the ASUS LED strips are also readily available, so I don‘t think they are discontinued or anything. 

3 hours ago, ShinRamen said:

The Phanteks diffused LED strips are Auea compatible IIRC and have the best aesthetics when it comes to LED strips IMO. 

In Germany the ASUS LED strips are also readily available, so I don‘t think they are discontinued or anything. 

Could you give a link to where I can get the Phanteks diffused LED strips and ASUS LED strips?

Link to a German retailer?

The Phanteks strip is called Phanteks Neon if you want to look for that as well.