Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChrisComments

EVGA representative has said they will change the red on their new GPUs to black.

Good, honestly the card looks good, but that red thing made me go wtf, it doesn't match the aesthetic at all. Now if they could also get rid of the logo all over the fans, it looks super tacky.

CPU: i5-6600k 4.64GHz | GPU: Heckin' 1080 @2.0GHz | Mobo: Asus Z board | RAM: Pair of 8GB Dominator Plats | PSU: EVGA 750G+ | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

12 minutes ago, Lord Bloobus said:

Good, honestly the card looks good, but that red thing made me go wtf, it doesn't match the aesthetic at all. Now if they could also get rid of the logo all over the fans, it looks super tacky.

AMD :

1154664783_AwkwardLookMonkeyPuppetP.jpg.626d4ed3a312ca72a817c64add1f05c0.jpg

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

11 minutes ago, Fatih19 said:

AMD :

1154664783_AwkwardLookMonkeyPuppetP.jpg.626d4ed3a312ca72a817c64add1f05c0.jpg

Discount Team Rocket lookin' ass

CPU: i5-6600k 4.64GHz | GPU: Heckin' 1080 @2.0GHz | Mobo: Asus Z board | RAM: Pair of 8GB Dominator Plats | PSU: EVGA 750G+ | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

Why not make it neutral and make framework in place for 3D printing of colored accessories and provide blueprints for thos eparts that would then just clip in? So users can make their own parts of any color or color them afterwards and clip them on to graphic card. It's really weird that they stick some red part on it that doesn't fit anything really. And this on an RGB enhanced item. Like, why not just make LED strip there too so users can pick their own color. Or no color at all and just turn LED off. Like, I'm looking to grab Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill X4 and it looks SUPER tacky on photos with entire rainbow on the whole side of the card. But my plan is to just turn LED off entirely. And it'll be silver/grey/black. Fairly neutral looking. You can't do that with EVGA coz it has that red thing at the end and while I wouldn't be super bothered, people with transparent glass sides and green internals probably would be...