Unable to acess pi-hole web interface

I have tried every thing i can think of. I have tried cent os 7 and fedora 32. I know the service that should be running it is working but  it doesn't wanna FUDGING WORK. It was on a switch that i have had problems with in the past so i took it off and hooked it up to the isp router/modem combo along with the device thats going to be acessing it and that didnt fix it. Im not sure if theres a setting in the router that would be stopping this or what but i am completly floored and have no idea what i can try any more.

I am running this on an old laptop. NOT A RASP PI.

Did you enable the web interface when you configured it? 

You can reconfigure it with the -r option (i.e pihole -r)

If you have to it enabled, can you check that the port is listening

netstat -ano | grep ":80"

Check if you can telnet the port locally

telnet localhost 80

If that's all good, try telnet it remotely

telnet <pi-hole_server_ip> 80

If that's timing out then you probably have a firewall on your Pi-hole server....if it's Ubuntu/Debian based I think it uses UFW (Uncomplicated Firewall)....so to allow the web port it's just 

sudo ufw allow http

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

it said it was enabled. ill have to try things out in the morning ill update on what happens. A part of me thinks it just hates that laptop