Computer wont post after new Ram install

About a week ago my computer started to get a little slow, and I reinstalled windows and that didnt help at all. So my last paycheck I got me some new Memory, Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x32 3600mhz ram, a 500 gig SSD, and a 4 TB HDD, before I just had a HDD hence me getting a SSD. The thing is, I installed the new hardware today after making a boot drive and it wouldnt post. I tried putting in the ram again in different slots, I tried to unplug each new drive I got individually and change out sata cables, and then I just wanted to see for troubleshooting reasons, what would happen if I just went with my old HDD and Ram, and it didnt post, and I am kinda clueless, any suggestions?

i5 9600k
RTX 2070
16gb DDR4 2800 ram 
Windows 10
600W PSU
MSI Z390 Gaming Plus Mobo 
1TB HDD
(Build beforehand)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Shimejii said:

Clear your CMOS when installing new ram.

Tried that and still not posting 

So this is probably a really dumb question, but are you sure the memory is seated properly? Also, is your motherboard beeping at you? If you haven't disabled it previously, the motherboard should beep three times with variations in how long those beeps are to help troubleshoot what the problems is.

9 hours ago, LPSoldier1127 said:

So this is probably a really dumb question, but are you sure the memory is seated properly? Also, is your motherboard beeping at you? If you haven't disabled it previously, the motherboard should beep three times with variations in how long those beeps are to help troubleshoot what the problems is.

I've reseated the ram a few times, and my motherboard is not beeping at me. It has these LEDs for troubleshooting, and it keeps flashing dram and CPU. The problem is it flashes this almost all the time so I don't know if that is telling me something or not.

14 minutes ago, Reveem said:

I've reseated the ram a few times, and my motherboard is not beeping at me. It has these LEDs for troubleshooting, and it keeps flashing dram and CPU. The problem is it flashes this almost all the time so I don't know if that is telling me something or not.

I think that means there is an issue with both the RAM and the CPU not being seen. 

Have you looked at the Troubleshooting section of your User Manual for the MB?

I would think it says what the LEDs mean for each one. (I am at work, and can't get the Manual on the MSI Support webpage. 

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

1 hour ago, Jason 57 said:

I think that means there is an issue with both the RAM and the CPU not being seen. 

Have you looked at the Troubleshooting section of your User Manual for the MB?

I would think it says what the LEDs mean for each one. (I am at work, and can't get the Manual on the MSI Support webpage. 

I am at work too, and I will be for another 8 hours LOL but I will look after, I'm about to say screw it and just build me an entire new pc LOL

8 minutes ago, Reveem said:

I am at work too, and I will be for another 8 hours LOL but I will look after, I'm about to say screw it and just build me an entire new pc LOL

Yeah, I have 8 more hours to go. (12 hour day today! LOL)

I would hope you wouldn't need a full upgrade. But hey, if you want and can afford it. Why not!

Find a family member that could use the old system, and give it to them. ;)

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS

3 hours ago, Jason 57 said:

Yeah, I have 8 more hours to go. (12 hour day today! LOL)

I would hope you wouldn't need a full upgrade. But hey, if you want and can afford it. Why not!

Find a family member that could use the old system, and give it to them. ;)

yeah, that's what I'm thinking about doing is probably just building a whole new system. I can afford it in about a month's time and have it built by the time cyberpunk comes out. My hopes is to give my graphics card to a friend of mine and possibly donate the PC to PC parts place near me or give it to a friend of mine

You could maybe as a last resort (or maybe someone else knows what else to do?) do what @LPSoldier1127 suggested and try re-seating the RAM one last time, making absolutely sure you get it all the way in. When I last upgraded my RAM, it didn't post either and it was because one of the sticks wasn't properly seated even though it felt like it was. That fixed the problem for me. But seeing as you already tried your old RAM too and didn't get a POST I guess there's some other issue probably? Very weird that your computer won't POST even with the old RAM. I would maybe try to troubleshoot this problem a little more before buying a whole new computer. Just my 2 cents! :)

53 minutes ago, Stockholmes said:

You could maybe as a last resort (or maybe someone else knows what else to do?) do what @LPSoldier1127 suggested and try re-seating the RAM one last time, making absolutely sure you get it all the way in. When I last upgraded my RAM, it didn't post either and it was because one of the sticks wasn't properly seated even though it felt like it was. That fixed the problem for me. But seeing as you already tried your old RAM too and didn't get a POST I guess there's some other issue probably? Very weird that your computer won't POST even with the old RAM. I would maybe try to troubleshoot this problem a little more before buying a whole new computer. Just my 2 cents! :)

I will try reseating it again, that's RGB and it's lighting up and everything so I don't know if that is it or not. I kind of do want to get a new pc though because my current motherboard doesn't have much room to upgrade, only up to a i9 9900k and seeing how there's a new socket type I'm kind of assuming that until will keep this new socket for a little bit and get the major transaction out of the way

1 hour ago, Reveem said:

I will try reseating it again, that's RGB and it's lighting up and everything so I don't know if that is it or not. I kind of do want to get a new pc though because my current motherboard doesn't have much room to upgrade, only up to a i9 9900k and seeing how there's a new socket type I'm kind of assuming that until will keep this new socket for a little bit and get the major transaction out of the way

I guess so. If the RGB goes on then it can't be that you didn't get the RAM plugged in properly either. Sucks to be you I guess, that system can't be too old can it? I'd still wait and see if somebody else knows what the problem might be. You couldn't have fried anything by changing only the RAM, could you?

52 minutes ago, Stockholmes said:

I guess so. If the RGB goes on then it can't be that you didn't get the RAM plugged in properly either. Sucks to be you I guess, that system can't be too old can it? I'd still wait and see if somebody else knows what the problem might be. You couldn't have fried anything by changing only the RAM, could you?

I honestly don't know. I'm a little bit clueless.