Super Mario on Game & Watch

tridy

Preordered for my mum cos she likes game and watch, personally always found them a bit silly outside of a collectors item since the invention of the game boy

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

As about the "Watch" part, it is hard to use it as a clock in the same way as the original one since on this one the battery lasts for one day while the original one was like weeks or even months. Then there is price. It is around 70 Euros in Sweden, which is getting really close to the classic series of consoles. Again, if it gets modded, and would be able to run other games, maybe I would consider it. Otherwise one game for this price does not cut it for me.

I wonder how many FPS this one will output :).

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 12:29 AM, tridy said:

As about the "Watch" part, it is hard to use it as a clock in the same way as the original one since on this one the battery lasts for one day while the original one was like weeks or even months. Then there is price. It is around 70 Euros in Sweden, which is getting really close to the classic series of consoles. Again, if it gets modded, and would be able to run other games, maybe I would consider it. Otherwise one game for this price does not cut it for me.

I wonder how many FPS this one will output :).

tbf it's three games.  Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels (SMB2 in Japan) and Game & Watch Ball. 

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.