Ghost Recon Breakpoint BSoD

Hi guys just wondering if anybody can help me out I’ve got an issue with my PC BSOD when playing GR breakpoint and I can’t digger out why. I run a I9 9900ks 64gb ram and 2080 super running on very high graphics so I can leave some overhead for VRAM any ideas

what is the error code

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

do not worry. that game was 30 hours down the drain there is nothing of value whatsoever there.

I think I may have sorted it I was getting the attached yesterday but I’ve had it crash twice today even after sorting out driver updates. I had one crash that went to BSOD and one that just crashed and rebooted. Is there a cash some where where I can fined the codes

22551739-F4FB-4744-806E-C3D416FCC5BF.jpeg

apparnetly I must have been trying to pull on the gpu too much as it’s now stable 

On 9/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, The Torrent said:

do not worry. that game was 30 hours down the drain there is nothing of value whatsoever there.

I wasted 40 Bucks on this halfassed garbage.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I take it you wouldn't advise anyone to buy it?

Wildlands, yes.

Breakpoint, no.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Wildlands, yes.

Breakpoint, no.

Wildlands was such a fun game, really felt like a different experience especially since at that time I was so tired of The Division. I still remember one of the first missions that I had to do with stealing a helicopter the game was alittle bugged at launch so I had to drive it on the road for 30 minutes lol. 

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁

19 hours ago, Minicoop said:

Wildlands was such a fun game, really felt like a different experience especially since at that time I was so tired of The Division. I still remember one of the first missions that I had to do with stealing a helicopter the game was alittle bugged at launch so I had to drive it on the road for 30 minutes lol. 

I played The Division solid for 18 months and pretty much exhausted all the content.

Still one of my favourite games of the last 10 years...especially the 1-30 story part.

Didn't feel the same about Division 2.

It was serviceable, and more of the same - but D.C just couldn't compete with NYC at Christmas. 

I have played quite a bit of Wildlands too, and a bit of Breakpoint.

However, all of these experiences were on ps4 (and later ps4 pro), so for me it's a case of whether the games are a significant enough upgrade (which I'd imagine they are) and whether they run ok.