Multiplayer games for PC without cheaters?

Sandi1987

I played CS:GO and GTA 5: Online and there are so many cheaters. Any good Multiplayer games for PC without cheaters?

Not really. EVE Online is fun but requires a fair amount of dedication.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, RobFRaschke said:

Elite dangerous is only of the only ones I've found.

Personally I found the controls to be extremely off-putting, at least in the tutorial. I highly recommend against it unless OP has a good flight sim setup.

although i suppose i fit the stereotype of "eve online player who hates elite dangerous" lol

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

We prefer the term "modder". Those that are assholes are simply just that. I mod to give money, weapons, cars, and just to fly around the map in an RGB bus.

Anywho..sadly, it's next to impossible to not have modders in online games. Most anti-cheats are easily worked around. And the few games that do have a hearty anti-cheat, are borderline spyware. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Agreed, at the absolute bare minimum, buy some modded money in GTAO. Five bucks gets you more than enough in-game to buy and do whatever you want.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Agreed, at the absolute bare minimum, buy some modded money in GTAO. Five bucks gets you more than enough in-game to buy and do whatever you want.

20-30 bucks gets you a menu with which money is unlimited, and more importantly for the OP, can protect you against most other modders and even general griefers. Not to mention protections against reports, account flags, vote kicks, etc.

2 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Personally I found the controls to be extremely off-putting, at least in the tutorial. I highly recommend against it unless OP has a good flight sim setup.

although i suppose i fit the stereotype of "eve online player who hates elite dangerous" lol

Absolutely do not play Elite Dangerous with keyboard and mice. It's absolutely playable on a controller. But a HOTAS is ideal.

P.S. I have good eyesight, I can read that, and you're not alone. I play both, appreciate both as VERY different types of games. I am CEO of my own Corp in EVE, and I have way too many hours flying in ED. I love both, but I spend more time in ED as I like to fly instead of just click around space...

2 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

Absolutely do not play Elite Dangerous with keyboard and mice. It's absolutely playable on a controller. But a HOTAS is ideal.

P.S. I have good eyesight, I can read that, and you're not alone. I play both, appreciate both as VERY different types of games. I am CEO of my own Corp in EVE, and I have way too many hours flying in ED. I love both, but I spend more time in ED as I like to fly instead of just click around space...

Even though I'm fairly new and very shit I enjoy. Although I am still salty about losing my Gila this morning to five Code gankers in hisec...

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87209247/

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

Another EVE player here.  Its worth giving it a go.  It is unlike any other game on the market.

Wormholer BTW

5 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Even though I'm fairly new and very shit I enjoy. Although I am still salty about losing my Gila this morning to five Code gankers in hisec...

https://zkillboard.com/kill/87209247/

And there's your #1 advantage to ED. Sandbox mode is completely available. If you don't want to pop, you simply won't. If you are ok with the risk, you have the option.

While TF2 doesn't have a cheater free environment, there has been an increasingly active community effort overall against cheaters and players being very proactive in kicking them. Learn how to votekick, and you're set. the bot names/profiles have also become insanely easy to spot.

it's also rare to see hackers/cheaters in dark souls 3 and when you do, they're just giving themselves big head or some silly shit.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

While TF2 doesn't have a cheater free environment, there has been an increasingly active community effort overall against cheaters and players being very proactive in kicking them. Learn how to votekick, and you're set. the bot names/profiles have also become insanely easy to spot.

Shit, yeah, how could I forget?

OP could also just play creators.tf.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

38 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Shit, yeah, how could I forget?

OP could also just play creators.tf.

Messing about with creators.tf and the servers to go with it is honestly annoying. Although, it is a relatively safe option to play TF2 if casual has too many cheaters for you.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Messing about with creators.tf and the servers to go with it is honestly annoying. Although, it is a relatively safe option to play TF2 if casual has too many cheaters for you.

It could be worse. I alternate between that and Casual depending on whether I want to actually play some TF2 or just fuck around as a meme class on 2fort.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

59 minutes ago, RobFRaschke said:

Elite dangerous is only of the only ones I've found.

57 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I found it did take a bit to get used to Elite Dangerous's controls, but overall I enjoy the game.
> now if only it worked on Proton or native Linux...

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

Among us?

6 minutes ago, svmlegacy said:

> now if only it worked on Proton or native Linux...

I had no problems running it on Proton. The launcher made it a bit of a pita, but it worked in the end.

EDIT: Maybe I will download it tomorrow and try with a controller.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

5 hours ago, fpo said:

Among us?

Pretty sure that has hackers now. Increased speed, no vote out, etc. 

4 hours ago, gloop said:

Pretty sure that has hackers now. Increased speed, no vote out, etc. 

They’re the imposters among.... us in real life. 

every game has cheaters. You're best bet is prob going for the more mature community games such as Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Mount and blade Warband.

I think I've only ran into only a handful of cheaters in my 4 or 5 years of playing Rainbow Six Siege. 

Because of the prevalence of hackers/cheaters in the pc version of many multiplayer games, especially stuff like Warzone, CS:GO etc...many people might prefer to play on console and keep the PC for those AAA single player experiences.

This wasn't really taken very seriously as an option by a lot of people, as the inferior hardware and/or experience on ps4 and Xbox, both from a visual perspective(fidelity and fps) and the inability to use mouse and keyboard without adapters and lag, put them off from the get go.

However, now we appear to have a console generation that will have a little more to offer in terms of higher fps and image quality - and if a consistent m&k option is available - it might tempt some to switch to ps5 or Series S/X so they can play without the endless and frustrating interference of hackers.

Having to pay to play online won't be appealing to those pc players who haven't been on console for ages (if ever), and it would have to ensure the use of mouse and keyboard is as seamless and reliable as it is on their computer.

If it can do all that, and maintain a good frame rate, it definitely is possible that some will use the console as their multiplayer machine - and will keep pc for those single player experiences.

Anyway, just a thought...and I'm sure many will see no advantage in it.