New Case Airflow Diagram Included

Back In The Game 2020

Hi Guys i currently have an old case with a Corsair H80 Water Cooler and the only ventilation is the case side off, I am going to buy a pcie GPU to replace the onboard APU extremely low fps on Outer Worlds i get 20-30 fps at 720p on low settings, So time for an upgrade already know which one i want so temps i`ve seen OC`d are between 62c - 70c, And so a new case.

My Question is, Is this a good Airflow or Should i reverse the Coolers airflow in the new case diagram below Temps are from the current case i`m using, Any suggestions as to Airflow Welcome.

Untitled.jpg

So you currently have no fans but the one on the h80? Are you going to buy some fans? Arctic makes 5 packs of their fans and both the f12 and p12 are great value in 5 packs.

For airflow I would just make all the front panel fans be an intake. And all the other fans an outtake. Would end up with pretty balanced airflow.

May we also know your full system spec so we could help you find the best possible gpu. Since you mentioned this is an apu is this an older amd apu from before ryzen?

My Current Spec is:

CPU; A8-76550k OC 4.0Ghz FM2+

GPU: Radeon R7 IGPU

Ram: 8gb Corsair Generic DDR3

HDD: 2x 3.5 HDD 1x 2.5 SSD

PSU; Cooler Master 500w 12cm Fan 

GPU I`m buying is a RX 470 i`m not looking for amazing graphics just a smooth 30 fps on medium to high 720p or 1080 and i`ve already picked the fans i`m buying which is why i know the rpm thanks

for the diagram it looks like you have top front intake, mid front exhaust, bottom front intake, psu isolated, rear intake, top rear intake and AIO intake. 

very positive pressure system. 

to balance this out a bit more swap the mid front to an intake, both rear and rear top to exhaust, AIO can also swap to exhaust as it has a fresh air supply from the top front intake

mid front is currently exhausting into a mostly enclosed space with 2 intakes pulling that hot air right back into the case, better to have fresh air coming in and not backwashing the intakes. 

for fan curves

front 3 intakes at 20% upto 50C, then ramp up to 70% at 70C and 100% at 80C+ 

rear and rear top at 30% upto 50C, then ramp to 100% at 80C+ 

AIO can run whatever you want, the rest of the airflow will be well handled

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it