Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

Recommended Posts

So do we have to post the video publicly or are we allowed to have it as a private link? I kinda don't wanna post it public cuz my friends subbed to my channel will see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i submitted the wrong link to the host and now i just need help to fix it. if any one can help contact me as soon as possible. no i'm not trying to get special treatment i just want to submit the correct video. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure hyped to see who wins this one... and who pisses Linus off the most.

 

Madison's still the best winner lol.


SETUP:

R7 2700X OCd @ 4.15Ghz all cores (water)

2x8GB Corsair Vengence PRO OCd @ 3533mhz [18-20-20-20-40]

RTX 2080ti OCd @ +150 core, +700 memory (water)

Asus X370-F Gaming

 

SCORES:

Cinebench15: 1785  1883 (Aug 2020)

Cinebench20: 4136  4243 (Aug 2020)

3DMark/Time Spy: 10,238 13,106 13,993 14,149 (Sep 2020)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunar knight said:

i submitted the wrong link to the host and now i just need help to fix it. if any one can help contact me as soon as possible. no i'm not trying to get special treatment i just want to submit the correct video. 

 

does any one know how to resubmit or change link

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jtgstitch said:

can you use an xbox?

There are some people who can't afford a phone so I think it's better you play on your xbox.

I don't think I deserve a new PC cuz I have a phone at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, CPotter said:

 

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

 

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

 

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

Linus: want a free pc?

 

 

Me: yes pls so that I can finally get rid of my amd sempron 145 with intergrated GeForce 7025 in my motherboard

 

 

Linus: Uk, us and Canada only

 

 

 

 

 

Me at India: *WHY AM I STILL HERE JUST TO SUFFER*

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CutePanda said:

Uk, us and Canada only

Not even UK, just US and Canada.


I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

 

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

  • NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity does the winner get to select parts or is it all pre-chosen? the choice for an ITX build would be fantastic


GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 1600 - Corsair H100i V2 - 16GB DDR4 2400 - Flat broke
Please stop using light theme

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VortexRex said:

So do we have to post the video publicly or are we allowed to have it as a private link? I kinda don't wanna post it public cuz my friends subbed to my channel will see it.

You might be able to set it to "unlisted" instead of private, they won't be able to watch the video if it's the latter, even if you give them a link.

If you win, they will publicly share your entry video and will provide it as an example of this year's contest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VortexRex said:

So do we have to post the video publicly or are we allowed to have it as a private link? I kinda don't wanna post it public cuz my friends subbed to my channel will see it.

Just make a new Youtube account tied to your account. I think I have like 3 or 4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

So how do they decide the winner?

They go through the submissions, remove the ones that don't meet the criteria, then they choose 3, probably based on internal grading or the likes. Afaik at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, CPotter said:

 

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

 

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

 

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

is it also for india?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, CPotter said:

 

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

 

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

 

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

i watched the video u guys really need to have a asia regions. Here in asia in 500 dollars we get a core-i3 with no gpu and 4gigs of ram no ssd and ya that is a laptop so pls have asia region i know u wouldn't respond .u might i dunno if u say that u will have person from asia then i will upload my video.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nirdhan said:

i watched the video u guys really need to have a asia regions. Here in asia in 500 dollars we get a core-i3 with no gpu and 4gigs of ram no ssd and ya that is a laptop so pls have asia region i know u wouldn't respond .u might i dunno if u say that u will have person from asia then i will upload my video.

1. It's not up to them.

2. the competition has already started.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, CPotter said:

 

Thanks to ASUS ROG for sponsoring this video series! Enter at https://lmg.gg/rogrigreboot20 for your chance to build a new computer with Linus.

 

Video Requirements

1) 30 - 60 seconds maximum. 
2) Show us your current Rig
3) Tell us why you deserve to win!
4) #ROGRigReboot20 in the video description
5) Be Creative!!

 

We're back with the 4th annual ROG RIG Reboot!!! Three lucky winners will have a chance to win an ASUS ROG gaming rig in this year's competition. One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

Is it okay if I'm from Mexico but have family in USA who can receive the pc?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Waffly said:

Is it okay if I'm from Mexico but have family in USA who can receive the pc?

no, the entrant must reside in either USA or Canada.


Judge the product by it's own merits, not by the Company that created it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Newegg

×