• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

oh no

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE

i use arch btw

Can't wait to see all the people who just make a submission and dip

Or, better yet, people from ineligible countries who just do endless amounts of complaining

Local dickhead and VHS collector. Voted Most Offensive and Most Idiotic 5 Years in a Row!

Volume / Normalized 100% / 100% (content loudness -0.1dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

ROG?

don't you mean rawg?

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

Testing, testing, phainful, phassionate, pheanut butter, phandemonium, phen-phineapphle, apphle-phen that one dead meme.

It is real!

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

My new PC I'm saving for:

• NZXT H1 Matte Black
    • Comes with a 650W NZXT PSU
    • NZXT AIO
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • MSI B450i GAMING PLUS AC
  • XPG ADATA 2800Mhz
  • RX480 untill I have more for a 2060 or 2070
  • 2tb Sabrent Rocket Q PCIE gen 3 NVME SSD
  • Samsung 470 128GB SATA SSD
Just now, lewdicrous said:

R O G! It's on the paper!

if you mean ROG, then write arr oh gee next time, just do it again!

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

Testing, testing, phainful, phassionate, pheanut butter, phandemonium, phen-phineapphle, apphle-phen that one dead meme.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

#HireWhoeverWinsIfItsAGirlBecauseReasons

But Madison is so quirky and silly! #hiremadison

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE

i use arch btw

Just now, Den-Fi said:

LavishYawningFinnishspitz-size_restricted.gif

Jokes aside I seriously don't get why everyone wants her on LTT. I found the video extremely hard to watch.

SPECS:

i use arch btw

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Jokes aside I seriously don't get why everyone wants her on LTT. I found the video extremely hard to watch.

Many people found her entertaining. I know I did. But from stuff I've heard about her (she's a streamer, with a community) she doesn't seem like a good fit over time

FOLDING MONTH IS AMONG US

Either (@piratemonkey) or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

I'm going to go with the benefit of the doubt and say it was because every other contestant over the years has been super dry and basically copy/paste.

She is literally the only contestant I could tell you with 100% certainty was distinguishable from any other. That said, I share your sentiments.

It was like watching a reddit post.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

It was like watching a reddit post.

Such a fitting statement lol.

SPECS:

i use arch btw

1 minute ago, Focus Bark said:

What are the rules? Im 12 and my pc/mac sucks its from 2011

Those are the rules you quoted. As long as you're parents are ok with you doing it, your fine

FOLDING MONTH IS AMONG US

Either (@piratemonkey) or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

18 minutes ago, Focus Bark said:

What are the rules? Im 12 and my pc/mac sucks its from 2011

Spoiler
Entrants eligible if they are:

Eligible Countries: Canada, United State of America

Any videos submitted may be used by Linus Media Group in future videos that appear on Linus Tech Tips.

Any videos submitted may be shared or used by ASUS ROG or Linus Media Group on social media or in other promotional material.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to read Terms and Conditions this year. 

CPU I9-9900k, Motherboard GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000mhz (2x16), GPU ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, Case Geeek A60 Plus, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR RM650x, Cooling Asus ROG RYUO 240, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic and Headphones

37 minutes ago, CPotter said:

One local winner from British Columbia, Canada will be chosen to visit the Linus Media Group HQ and build a PC with Linus in-person while two additional winners from all other eligible regions will participate in remote building sessions with Linus as they help him build their dream PC!

If it was virtually, why not globally, Linus Media Group? Your viewers who'd want a PC could easily learn to put together and use a livestreaming setup! Please reconsider @LinusTech @CPotter and co... Please! 

😨😱😰😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, Required said:

Thanks for living in a Country who are not eligible! 🤬

Because covid, quarantine, and logistical challenges TOTALLY aren't a thing right now

Just now, AvMaverick said:

2020 can't get any worse. Period.

Your ability to not win a free thing is TOTALLY the worst thing ever -.-

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

6 minutes ago, Voluspa said:
  Hide contents
Entrants eligible if they are:

Eligible Countries: Canada, United State of America

Any videos submitted may be used by Linus Media Group in future videos that appear on Linus Tech Tips.

Any videos submitted may be shared or used by ASUS ROG or Linus Media Group on social media or in other promotional material.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to read Terms and Conditions this year. 

Where are the terms I looked online