Laptop KEYBOARD !!!

Good day!

Whenever I put the laptop to sleep, the USB keyboard becomes unresponsive. I have to to disconnect the usb and connect it again for the usb keyboard to work.

Any solution available???

I am using a Dell 3593 i3 laptop.

Note: USB mouse is always working fine.

Haven't found any solution in Windows and Dell forums. Didn't found one in Google too. This actually is my last resort.

Every driver and windows is updated to latest version.

Thank you in advance.

Try disabling windows advanced power saving features. There are some that disconnect networking and usb ports alike. If that doesn't work, it's a laptop thing most likely. Could be a bios thing as well, in which case you got a problem because laptops rarely let you access those options.

20 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Try disabling windows advanced power saving features. There are some that disconnect networking and usb ports alike. If that doesn't work, it's a laptop thing most likely. Could be a bios thing as well, in which case you got a problem because laptops rarely let you access those options.

Disabling the advanced power saving features did not unfortunately work, but Thank you so much for your help!!

Hello,

I was about to talk about the same power saving issue too. Make sure that the power manager is not doing anything when you put the device to sleep. Also, try to switch the windows to sleep using the options menu. You can also try altering the power mode on the USB. Simply select the option of "keeping the USB always on" even when the laptop is in sleep mode.

Hope this helps!