High End LiveStreaming PC Build Help Request

Budget (including currency): $4K US

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: TeleStream Wirecast (to multiple simultaneous outputs), Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects video processing, streaming Zoom and MS Teams meetings and webcasts coupled with live video to multiple live streams simultaneously.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Some general thoughts include:

• Ryzen 3900,
  • nVidia 3080
  • 2TB PCIe4 M.2 drive
  • Elgato 4K60 Pro

Would like motherboard to support > 1GB Ethernet as we are planning out 10 GB infrastructure, but also need WiFi as this system may occasionally be used in other settings, and should have room to add an additional M.2 SSD in the future.  I also don't want to skimp on USB bandwidth on the motherboard as the system must support multiple inputs for audio and video.

Build is for a professional setting, so no RGB.

Want to make sure system is quiet with plenty of available cooling... I'm thinking an AIO cooler for the processor?

Love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!

3 minutes ago, K12Tech said:

Ryzen 3900,

in 3 week next gen ryzen will be announced. if possible, wait for that. otherwise, your build plan looks good. I would go with air cooler. noctua nh-d15 never dissapoints

I hadn't heard next gen Ryzen was coming in a few weeks, thanks for the heads up.  I'm a bit worried about an air cooler for the CPU given the amount of heat I expect the 3080 to dump into the case (figured the graphics card pushes the heat right to the CPU, so the CPU air cooler has to do even more work -- not that an AIO is a tremendous improvement, but at least it leaves the inside of the case a bit more open for airflow.  That was purely speculation on my part, however, and a big part of why I'm asking on this platform -- to get exactly those sorts of opinions.  Thank you!