Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheRatz

Upgrading to AiO from Air cooling

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys. I'm looking to upgrade my air cooler to an AIO. Currently i'm looking at the newly released Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360L V2 and the ML360R.
I'm not sure which to get in terms of longevity and performance. Since the price varies around $70 in my area.

I'm also looking at NZXT X73 Kraken but i saw reviews that shows the performance is on par with ML360R and it is also another $70 difference in my area

Well the Arctic Freezer II 360mm is a little more expensive than the ML360R in my region here. Arctic Freezer II 360mm at $224 and ML360R at $204 (Both after Tax)

So i'm a little unsure on which to go to 

I'm using cooler masters fans so if i buy the ml360r i can save more on the fans if i want them to have the same rgb lighting but thats not much of a concern

I'm not sure what you are cooling, but I think it's worth spending a little more to get the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 and not get any RGB. It really does seem to be effective if you looked at the reviews for it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3900X   AIO: Gamer Storm Castle 360 RGB   Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4   Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   GPU: Asus RTX 2060 Super   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Corsair RM750x

4 hours ago, TheRatz said:

Hi guys. I'm looking to upgrade my air cooler to an AIO. Currently i'm looking at the newly released Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360L V2 and the ML360R.
I'm not sure which to get in terms of longevity and performance. Since the price varies around $70 in my area.

I'm also looking at NZXT X73 Kraken but i saw reviews that shows the performance is on par with ML360R and it is also another $70 difference in my area

i have the ml360r.

the cables are a mess. like there is a thousand cables. and the rgb doesn ot work. i mean it is rainbow all the time. every rgb program do not recognise my aio for some reason.get the arctic freezer II.

|Ryzen 7 3700x || Asus strix 5700 XT || Asus strix x570-E || G.skill tridentZ Neo 32gb 3666mhz cl16-19-19-19-39 || cooler master ml360 RGB AIO || Kolink Horizon RGB || Thermaltake grand rgb 750w 80+gold psu || samsung 250 gb ssd || toshiba 5400rpm 1tb hdd || HyperX cloud alpha || Corsair k55 || Asus gladius 2 origin gaming mouse || Monitor 1 Asus 1080p 144hz || Monitor 2 AOC 1080p 75hz ||   QUOTE ME, FOR ANSWER.

Read this: 

I'm cooling a Ryzen 3600. Currently i'm using Hyper 212 but my thermals are roughly 60 to 70 Celsius, 

I do want to overclock my cpu slightly more since i'll be upgrading my gpu soon too.
I'm getting 360mm because my case support 360mm from top and front so it'll be weird for aesthethics if i were to get a 240mm.