Any thoughts on my build? Should I change anything?

TheJedi

Budget (including currency): £690

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rocket League, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, SWTOR, Forza Horizon 4, SnowRunner, Star Wars Squadrons. Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

At the current moment, I only have a 22" 75hz monitor, this will be upgraded some point next year. Its 1080p.

My current system has no dedicated GPU. Its running an I7-4770, 24gb Ram, 512gb SSD Storage (2x 256gb), 1tb HDD 7200rpm. But it's an HP elite desk pre built and it sucks at everything but its main uses, office applications, programming and very light Photoshop work

My PCPP link: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Xavier_Hazzard/saved/LPMwcf

Brief parts list of items needing purchasing

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Be Quiet Pure Rock Slim

Phanteks P400A White Digital

RTX 2070 / RTX 2070s / RTX 2080

16GB DDR4 3600

MSI B450M Mortar Max

Be Quiet System Power 9 600W

As you will see in the PCPP list, I already have storage drives to use in my build.

Keep in mind that some of these parts will change as prices drop next year with the release of new parts.

What do you guys think, should I change anything, do you you think I've set the budget right for my GPU?

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

Since those cards are out of production you could try to find used or get a 3070 when released

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

11 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Since those cards are out of production you could try to find used or get a 3070 when released

Do you reckon I could get one second hand for half of its MSRP?

I'm scouring eBay for 2070 and 2070s and they still go for £270 upwards. I reckon those will go down next year but I doubt a 3070 will go down to that much

System

Depending on what kind of monitor you're upgrading to, something like a 3060 or the AMD equivalent could be all you need if you're sticking with a 1080p model. It's likely that these cards (which haven't yet been officially announced) will be available by early-ish next year.

5 hours ago, marbled said:

Depending on what kind of monitor you're upgrading to, something like a 3060 or the AMD equivalent could be all you need if you're sticking with a 1080p model. It's likely that these cards (which haven't yet been officially announced) will be available by early-ish next year.

Yeh, i'm still not completely sure on the GPU. Whatever the best Nvidia Card is, I will go with. AMD cards, even though performance is good, will not work with my workflow using Adobe and I'm not really willing to change.

System