Logitech G700s Unboxing

I was a hardcore Deathadder user for 3 installments of it.  My mouse now is a Mionix Naos and I could not be happier,  As said I went through 3 deathadders, It was not because I liked the new ones in any particular way.. they kept breaking., Frankly all my Razer Stuff is broken now and I've moved on

• 1 month later...

The G700s has that red blinking light in wired mode without the battery...I've gotten over it...no I have not....

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

G600 or M90 (i play other stuff to not just MMO's) these mice are the best ones ive tested yet

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Linus cany you make this type of a topic for keyboards too?

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Had the g700s for a week. I was always a bit of a Logitech fanboy ever since the MX Revo (still one of my favorite mice with the exception of that fragile receiver) but I was horribly disappointed with the g700s. I just couldn't get over how cheap the side buttons felt and how big the mouse felt in my smallish hands. I'm more of a claw grip but thought I could adjust to a palm style. After returning the g700s I picked up a Razer Naga hex. It's a little lighter than I usually go for and the gloss top gets a bit greasy during long sessions but the mechanical side buttons and ergonomics more than make up. I wish it had onboard memory for profile but that's not a huge deal since I pretty much stick to my own computer. Razer Synapse 2.0 seems just as good, if not better, than the Logitech gaming software.

Is free scrolling a logitech only thing?
I had a MX revolution mouse which I loved but the left click started to act weirdly. 

I'm now using the G700 (non s) and it's good....it doesn't have that high-end feel as the Revolution though...material wise, but it's fine and I like the free scrolling wheel is also on this thing and I can still use it while it's charging.

Can anybody recommend another mouse that would be better than the G700 out there? I like the claw the mouse most of the time.  I think I'm spoiled by the free scrolling wheel though...are there any non-logitech mice with that feature?