GoreHounds around?

Praesi

GoreHounds around?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into Splatter Movies?

• GoreHound
    • Puppy

Hey Guys.

If enough People who like Splatter Movies are around on LTT, i´d like to open a Thread with that Topic.

I have tons of Movies and always like to learn about new ones. Basicly a Place to talk about that stuff.

Regards

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I'm not sure what your really talking about movie wise?

Horror type movies with gore or just movies with some gore?

Could you give a few examples?

I do like gore in my movies if it fits the story.

Gore just for the sake of gore in movies though is boring to me personally.

What is weird is that I love ridiculous amounts of gore in my video games. 😁

4 minutes ago, Intergalacticbits said:

I'm not sure what your really talking about movie wise?

Horror type movies with gore or just movies with some gore?

Could you give a few examples?

I do like gore in my movies if it fits the story.

Gore just for the sake of gore in movies though is boring to me personally.

What is weird is that I love ridiculous amounts of gore in my video games. 😁

Any Kind of Movie in which gore and splatter are a main theme are welcome. 

Can be Animes, can be lowbudget, can be movies like Starship Troopers, can be sick Japan fake Snuff. Doesnt matter as long its gory ;)

Anything you enjoy.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Deep Rising. Plenty of gore for ya.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I mean I like the boys which isn’t a movie, but it has quite a lot of gore, besides that, gore kinda makes me cringe tbh

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

23 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Deep Rising. Plenty of gore for ya.

You mean that Sea Monter Movie?

11 minutes ago, Praesi said:

You mean that Sea Monter Movie?

Yes. Very quotable and lots of blood and guts to go around.

Or if that isn't enough for ya, how about Toyko Gore Police? I mean it's go the word "gore" right in the title.

Or the Guinea Pig franchise if you want to go down that route.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Yes. Very quotable and lots of blood and guts to go around.

Or if that isn't enough for ya, how about Toyko Gore Police? I mean it's go the word "gore" right in the title.

Or the Guinea Pig franchise if you want to go down that route.

I watched the Guinea Pig Series the first time like 20 years ago.

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

a Serbian Film

Not really a gore film, though the subject matter is rough enough

If I’m objective, what do I click? 

I think there are websites dedicated to graphic videos, but considering it’s real life and some stuff is considered.... rule 34, I won’t say anymore on the subject. 

45 minutes ago, fpo said:

If I’m objective, what do I click? 

I think there are websites dedicated to graphic videos, but considering it’s real life and some stuff is considered.... rule 34, I won’t say anymore on the subject. 

The Thread will be, like i said, about Movies. Not reallife gore. Should be clear enough.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:35 PM, Praesi said:

I watched the Guinea Pig Series the first time like 20 years ago.

I'll have to see that one again. It isn't all that realistic if you ask me. Wasn't one of the films in the series found by the actor Charlie Sheen and he brought it to the FBI or something? They had to informed him that the entire series was entirely fake.

I don't know he was even fooled by these "movies" as the few ones I've seen don't even look close to real anyway.

14 hours ago, whm1974 said:

I'll have to see that one again. It isn't all that realistic if you ask me. Wasn't one of the films in the series found by the actor Charlie Sheen and he brought it to the FBI or something? They had to informed him that the entire series was entirely fake.

I don't know he was even fooled by these "movies" as the few ones I've seen don't even look close to real anyway.

Yes.

The first Movie (GUINEA PIG:DEVILS EXPERIMENT) is brutal and very realistic.

But its not my Fav Genre. Fake Snuff isnt something that gives me pleasure.

Im more into Zombies and Maniacs. ;)

40 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Yes.

The first Movie (GUINEA PIG:DEVILS EXPERIMENT) is brutal and very realistic.

But its not my Fav Genre. Fake Snuff isnt something that gives me pleasure.

Im more into Zombies and Maniacs. ;)

I do believe that is the first one I've seen that I gotten online somewhere during the early 2000's. One of the early file sharing programs maybe?

Speaking of Zombies, I've one when I was an older kid that show a naked redhead woman dancing on top of an Altar(?) in a graveyard. The same redhead was eaten alive naked by the undead digging themselves out of their graves.

40 minutes ago, Praesi said:

7 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I do believe that is the first one I've seen that I gotten online somewhere during the early 2000's. One of the early file sharing programs maybe?

Speaking of Zombies, I've one when I was an older kid that show a naked redhead woman dancing on top of an Altar(?) in a graveyard. The same redhead was eaten alive naked by the undead digging themselves out of their graves.

Hmm naked Redhead. Im into that as well.

But that happens when you dance on a Garveyard during a Zombie Apocalypse ^^

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Hmm naked Redhead. Im into that as well.

But that happens when you dance on a Garveyard during a Zombie Apocalypse ^^

Well my mother didn't freak out at all seeing me watching those two scenes. She did however however told me that I was was too young to be thinking about Kong toying with the female offering's clothing. Mind you I had to be over 9 1/2 but not 10 yet.

Mind you I wasn't thinking what mom thought that was running in my mind, but being the first King Kong Film(mid 70's) I've seen, I thought it perfect sense to peel off her clothing before eating his food alive, with said Meal screaming at the of her lungs. Eaten feet first of course...

Crunch... Crunch... Crunch...