Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sampsy

Did ANYONE get a 3080 FE?

1 minute ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Guys.

It came back in stock for 5 or 10 after I went back to the site. I added it to my cart but it didn't work, but they may be restocking?

Did it actually show a buy button?

Mini-ITX Desktop: i9-9900K@5GHz, 32GB TridentZ RGB 3200MHz, Asus Strix Z390-i, Asus Strix 2070, Samsung 970 EVO+ NVMe 1TB, Bitfenix Prodigy ITX with a custom clear side panel

Laptop: Surface Book 2 13.5" (i7-16GB-512GB-GTX1050)

Just now, Xaiux said:

Did it actually show a buy button?

Yep! I was a few seconds late but yes

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.2 GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz, MAG B550 Tomahawk, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, be quiet! Straight Power 11 850W, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, NZXT H510

5 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

It's still in my cart

I'm refreshing but nothing yet

Mini-ITX Desktop: i9-9900K@5GHz, 32GB TridentZ RGB 3200MHz, Asus Strix Z390-i, Asus Strix 2070, Samsung 970 EVO+ NVMe 1TB, Bitfenix Prodigy ITX with a custom clear side panel

1 minute ago, Xaiux said:

I'm refreshing but nothing yet

Same. I'm losing hope at this point

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.2 GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz, MAG B550 Tomahawk, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, be quiet! Straight Power 11 850W, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, NZXT H510

I waited all night refreshing Best Buy 3080 FE page on three separate Connections three different computers and as soon as it hit 8 central it went from coming soon to no box at all to sold out in 1 or 2 seconds. Either hackers used Bots or they didn't have any for sale in the first place on BB.com which seriously pisses me off considering I had a 10% off coupon for my birthday.

image.thumb.png.3f34c2db1bc82daeb34393041875cf26.png

Huh. The cart is completely broken, but it's interesting the button was available at all.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - Asus TUF X570-PLUS (WiFi) RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) DDR4-3200

GPU - MSI GTX 1070 Ti PSU - EVGA B3 650W Case - Meshify C Storage - 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB

Media Server

CPU - Core i5-4570 | RAM - Samsung 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3-1600 | Case - OptiPlex 9020 SFF

Storage - 850 EVO 128GB (Boot), BX500 240GB (Software), WD Red 4TB (Storage) | OS - FreeNAS 11.3

1 minute ago, PorkishPig said:

Huh. The cart is completely broken, but it's interesting the button was available at all.

See all buying options only brings me to the list where it says out of stock

Got so close. I made it to checkout, but was kicked out after entering details and now we're back on "Out of stock". 

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | Storage: 250 GB Crucial BX100 SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD + 1TB WD Green + 3TB WD Red | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9360 | CPU: i5 7200U | RAM: 8 GB

5 minutes ago, PorkishPig said:

Same thing for me!

I went for an AIB from an online store in my country (Italy), and was able to buy an Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3080.

The vendor still has to confirm the order, but i'm hopeful :)

My System: i7-8700 // Noctua NH-U9B SE2 CPU Cooler + Noctua 2X120mm 2X140mm system fans// Gigabyte Z370 HD3// 2x8GB DDR4-3000 Corsair // Asus TUF 3080 10GB // Itek Replay2.0 Modified for airflow // Corsair RM650x Gold modular // 32GB M.2 Optane + 2X120GB Kingston A400 + 2X1TB WD10EZEX 7200 RPM +1X USB3.0 External 6TB 5400RPM // Displays: LG 27GL850 IPS 1440p 144Hz + Philips 273V5LHAB TN 1080p 60Hz + Acer ka220hq TN 1080p 60Hz // https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dL42q3

I had an opportunity to get the basic EVGA 3080 Black card, but I was really committed to the FE.

Managed to add one to cart at one point but the site just hung any time I attempted checkout.

6E041437-EF83-4155-9B71-8684182964E4.png

Current build: AMD Ryzen 3600, ASUS PRIME X570-Pro, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2, G.Skill 2x16GB 3600C16 DDR4, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SATA (boot), Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVMe (games/work), Corsair RM750x, Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M, LG 27GL83A-B

The ocean worth of salt over at Nvidia right now is seriously funny as hell. The entitlement of people in today's age is astounding. Off the top of my head I can't think of any time I've seen more people whining. Anyone with half a brain should have known it was going to instantly sell out. It's like people, you were competing with the entire planet. The chances you were going to get one is roughly the same as wining the lottery. But do people have any perspective? No, it's bot this and bot that and paper launch and they never even had them in stock to begin with and yada yada yada. I'm seriously LMAO over here. In a perfect world none of these whiners would get one until next summer. 🤣

2 hours ago, NadeMagnet69 said:

The ocean worth of salt over at Nvidia right now is seriously funny as hell. The entitlement of people in today's age is astounding. Off the top of my head I can't think of any time I've seen more people whining. Anyone with half a brain should have known it was going to instantly sell out. It's like people, you were competing with the entire planet. The chances you were going to get one is roughly the same as wining the lottery. But do people have any perspective? No, it's bot this and bot that and paper launch and they never even had them in stock to begin with and yada yada yada. I'm seriously LMAO over here. In a perfect world none of these whiners would get one until next summer. 🤣

We are dedicated pc lovers we love the new tech and we want to get are hands on it as soon as possible. But then you see these people who don't even want the card and just want to make a quick buck that's why people are mad, because nvidia did nothing to stop bots. I have  some hope next week to pick  up a 3090 but the same crap will probably happen to me.

That is quite an exaggeration the entire planet isn't waiting for this and its nowhere near as hard as winning the lotto unless your talking like $100...

AMD 3900X / Gigabyte X570 Auros Pro / 32GB @ 3600c16 / 1TB Samsung 980 Pro 4.0x4 / 4TB total Inland TLC 3.0x4 / EVGA FTW3 3080 / Corsair RM750x /Thermaltake View71

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

Spoiler
Spoiler

Intel i7 4790K (4.0 GHz) | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 2x8GB | Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB | Corsair RM 850W | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM | Logitech® Wireless Combo MK330 | Cooler Master HAF XM | Dell S2240L 60Hz 21.5 IPS | 

PCPartPicker 

In a statement to PC Gamer, the Green Team said;

"This morning we saw unprecedented demand for the GeForce RTX 3080 at global retailers, including the Nvidia online store. At 6am PT we attempted to push the Nvidia store live. Despite preparation, the Nvidia store was inundated with traffic and encountered an error. We were able to resolve the issues and sales began registering normally."

"To stop bots and scalpers on the Nvidia store," they continue, "we’re doing everything humanly possible, including manually reviewing orders, to get these cards in the hands of legitimate customers."

"Over 50 major global retailers had inventory at 6am PT. Our Nvidia team and partners are shipping more RTX 3080 cards every day to retailers.

"We apologize to our customers for this morning's experience."

2 hours ago, ewitte said:

That is quite an exaggeration the entire planet isn't waiting for this and its nowhere near as hard as winning the lotto unless your talking like $100...

lol Thank you. I tried.

3 hours ago, Anmol Gupta said:

In a statement to PC Gamer, the Green Team said;

"This morning we saw unprecedented demand for the GeForce RTX 3080 at global retailers, including the Nvidia online store. At 6am PT we attempted to push the Nvidia store live. Despite preparation, the Nvidia store was inundated with traffic and encountered an error. We were able to resolve the issues and sales began registering normally."

"To stop bots and scalpers on the Nvidia store," they continue, "we’re doing everything humanly possible, including manually reviewing orders, to get these cards in the hands of legitimate customers."

"Over 50 major global retailers had inventory at 6am PT. Our Nvidia team and partners are shipping more RTX 3080 cards every day to retailers.

"We apologize to our customers for this morning's experience."

How many hours did it take them to "fix" it? I was refreshing their site for 2.5 hours waiting for anything besides an "out of stock".

CPURyzen 5 3600 Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-36 MoboASRock X570M Pro4

Graphics Card: ASRock Reference RX 5700 XT Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M Monitor: MSI Optix MAG241C Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM

Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, HP EX900 1TB NVMe, dual Constellation ES 2GB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

6 hours ago, Smackaroy said:

We are dedicated pc lovers we love the new tech and we want to get are hands on it as soon as possible. But then you see these people who don't even want the card and just want to make a quick buck that's why people are mad, because nvidia did nothing to stop bots. I have  some hope next week to pick  up a 3090 but the same crap will probably happen to me.

And you honestly think ebay is why you or others didn't get theirs? There is barely over 600 listings on ebay right now. How much do you want to bet many if not most of those are listings from people who aren't going to get one either? And NONE of those are gong to sell BTW. Not any time soon anyways. If people want to whine about bots they should also be talking about the bots driving up the sales on ebay making them so obviously unsalable. You aren't any more dedicated than I am BTW. I've been using PC since the 80s and DOS. It's salt. Pure and simple. People are over entitled today. If Nvidia had a 1000% more stock on hand you'd still find people there whining right now.

And you honestly think ebay is why you or others didn't get theirs? There is barely over 600 listings on ebay right now. How much do you want to bet many if not most of those are listings from people who aren't going to get one either? And NONE of those are gong to sell BTW. Not any time soon anyways. If people want to whine about bots they should also be talking about the bots driving up the sales on ebay making them so obviously unsalable. You aren't any more dedicated than I am BTW. I've been using PC since the 80s and DOS. It's salt. Pure and simple. People are over entitled today. If Nvidia had a 1000% more stock on hand you'd still find people there whining right now.

Why do you come in here and shit on people trying to get this card? Are they not entitled to having feelings and expressing them here with people of similar interests? This place is much nicer without you here starting crap with people.

CPU:  Intel 10700k @5.2ghz  

Mobo: Msi Z490 Tomahawk 

Cooler: Evga clc 360mm aio

Fans: 9 Corsair sp120 rgb pro 

GPU:  Evga rtx 3080 xc ultra 

Ram: 32gb Corsair rgb pro ddr4 3600mhz 

Case: Lian li pc011 

PSU: Corsair Rm850x

Storage: 1Tb WD Blue nvme, 1Tb Wd Blue sata SSD,

Display: Viotek Gft27DB 27 inch 1440p 144hz

Mouse: Logitech G703

Keyboard: Razer ornata chroma 

19 hours ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Why do you come in here and shit on people trying to get this card? Are they not entitled to having feelings and expressing them here with people of similar interests? This place is much nicer without you here starting crap with people.

Yes they are entitled to have feelings. And people are also entitled to tell them to STFU about them and grow up. And I'm not really shitting on anybody. I'm just being A LOT less eloquent about it than someone like Steve from Gamers Nexus. Watch this vid and take it to heart. Because it's the truth. He's saying the same exact thing I am. He's just a lot nicer about it than I am. But he also doesn't have to live in California surrounded by vapid over emotional over entitled artards in every direction he turns like I am. Such have eroded by patience for idiotic BS. lol Pfft California would still be the greatest state in the union if it wasn't for Californians... About the only thing we still have going for us is the weather. And BTW I'm trying to get one too. I want one just as bad as anyone else. I'm typing this right now on an old POS GTX 660. Won't see me whining like a child about having to wait though. lol Because I fancy myself as this thing called an adult.