Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anas Dweik

Asus prime x570 pro or asus b550 strix

Recommended Posts

I would go the x570, if you want the black and red looks you could go with the b550 they have fairly similar I/O I'm pretty sure 


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites

the x570 prime pro (assuming you're talking about that) uses 12 sic639 iirc, same as the strix b550-f, both are quite solid over all as well. 

what are they priced at though? what are you powering? budget? and are you limited to these? 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

the x570 prime pro (assuming you're talking about that) uses 12 sic639 iirc, same as the strix b550-f. 

what are they priced at though? what are you powering? budget? and are you limited to these? 

They are both 320 usd in my country. 99% if its gonna support ryzen 4 i am  buying one. And probably upgrading to one of these new cards from nividia or the up coming Amd cards. You can say i am limited to these. But for now i have ryzen 3600 and 1080

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
9 minutes ago, Kanna said:

I would go the x570, if you want the black and red looks you could go with the b550 they have fairly similar I/O I'm pretty sure 

So it's all about i/o and color? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anas Dweik said:

. You can say i am limited to these.

If you are limited to these two, they're both pretty good, the x570 prime pro also comes with front type c header, but vrm wise they're both the same iirc. 

you could go with either one in all honesty as they're both solid. 

if you're not limited to both of these, you can check out the b550 a pro or the aorus pro or the tomahawk or the x570 tuf or the x570 tomahawk and those are also pretty good. 

Both x570 and b550 can support zen 3 with a bios update, zen 4 will be on a new chipset though. 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

So it's all about i/o and color? 

No but they are kinda equal in most ways if they are the same price the x570 is a clear choice depending what the price is


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
13 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

If you are limited to these two, they're both pretty good, the x570 prime pro also comes with front type c header, but vrm wise they're both the same iirc. 

you could go with either one in all honesty as they're both solid. 

if you're not limited to both of these, you can check out the b550 a pro or the aorus pro or the tomahawk or the x570 tuf or the x570 tomahawk and those are also pretty good. 

Both x570 and b550 can support zen 3 with a bios update, zen 4 will be on a new chipset though. 

so x570 and b550 not gonna support the new ryzen cpus ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anas Dweik said:

not gonna support the new ryzen cpus ?

they will suppoer zen 3 (ryzen 4000 excluding apu's as those are zen 2), zen 4 cpu's (ryzen 5000)  are going to be on a new chipset. 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

they will suppoer zen 3 (ryzen 4000 excluding apu's as those are zen 2), zen 4 cpu's (ryzen 5000)  are going to be on a new chipset. 

oh , my bad . 

 

so i take the better looking mobo ? or the x570 ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anas Dweik said:

so x570 and b550 not gonna support the new ryzen cpus ?

They will support the ones releasing now Ryzen 4000 (zen 3) not the ones next year Ryzen 5000 (zen 4)


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Kanna said:

They will support the ones releasing now Ryzen 4000 (zen 3) not the ones next year Ryzen 5000 (zen 4)

yeah i just noticed xD . my bad 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anas Dweik said:

oh , my bad . 

 

so i take the better looking mobo ? or the x570 ?

I would get the x570


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anas Dweik said:

so i take the better looking mobo ? or the x570 ?

as i said, they're both quite solid, the x570 board comes with the x570 chipset (not that gen 4 across the whole board matters for a casual user) and has a type c header, but the b550 strix f is also quite good. 


Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

 

 

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

3100.

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×