1. 1. Digital or Disc

• Digital
    • Disc
  2. 2. Console

• Xbox Series S
    • PS5 Digital Edition
    • Xbox Series X
    • PS5 Disc Edition

The prices and specs for the XBox Series S/X and PS5 DE/Disc are in, which one are you getting?

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

4 minutes ago, TheFlyingSquirrel said:

which one are you getting?

if i was to hypotethically recommend one, id point to the xbox series x using the subscription model to get it. yeah its 24 month binding time, but its one heck of a deal. 

I won't buy one myself, but i would go for the subscription deal with the XBOX Series X if i would buy a console.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

If I had to get one, it'll be the full PS5. I've been unimpressed with the game lineup on both sides, so I see no actual reason to get one until that situation changes. On average, historically there is more interesting stuff for me on PS than XB.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

but i would go for the subscription deal with the XBOX Series X if i would buy a console.

and if you can get like good mouse support its essentially a PC. with massive restrictions on what you can do. 

I won't be getting either, but if I was going to buy one I would probably go for the PS5 (assuming my friends were getting whichever console I was getting).

During the PS4 vs XBONE generation the PS4 had better exclusives. I would also go for the disc system so that I could pick up cheap second hand games, or games from the bargain bin at stores.

I would probs go for the series x since I like the looks of it more than the S tbh and I want that disc drive, and I've always been more of a Xbox and Forza type 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help