Question regarding nvidia graphics card

Drummerkid1999

I’m trying to figure out if I can run certain games on my PC in a different resolution than others for example one of the games that I play doesn’t play well with a 4K resolution however other games on my PC do is there a way to Run said games in different resolutions then each other

my graphics card is an Nvidia GT 730 and my display is an LG 65SM9000PUA

Sure, pretty much every game has a dedicated resolution setting in the options.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

One thing I forgot to mention is when I run said game in a dedicated resolution that’s different then the native resolution that my actual PC outputs which is 3840 x 2160 the game severely lacks in FPS

This game when I run it in 1080 P normally gets close to 1000 FPS because of its age it’s not a new game but when I run it at 4K it goes down to below 50 Fps

which while that is still totally playable my brain has gotten used to those higher FPS numbers

2 minutes ago, Drummerkid1999 said:

One thing I forgot to mention is when I run said game in a dedicated resolution that’s different then the native resolution that my actual PC outputs which is 3840 x 2160 the game severely lacks in FPS

This game when I run it in 1080 P normally gets close to 1000 FPS because of its age it’s not a new game but when I run it at 4K it goes down to below 50 Fps

which while that is still totally playable my brain has gotten used to those higher FPS numbers

You can still set resolutions like 2560x1440 and have a sharper image than 1080p while also having more FPS than 4K.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.