how to make a ubuntu instalation dual boot with windows

Tedstonegenious

So two weeks ago I imaged my drive and then installed ubuntu on it. And earlier today I got another SSD of the same capacity and installed my old win10 pro install on it. Now how do I set it to dual boot. All the tutroials I found have windows as the main OS. But I want ubuntu to be my main os. 

Change boot order in bios

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Change boot order in bios

The boot order is already set to prefer linux, my problem is that I don't want to change the bios settings every time I need to do something in windows. And there seems to be a bunch of hints that that isn't nessisary, anyways. 

1 minute ago, Tedstonegenious said:

The boot order is already seet to prefer linux, my problem is that I don't want to change the bios settings every time I need to do something in windows. And there seems to be a bunch of hints that that isn't nessisary, anyways. 

Wait so it boots linux first or doesn’t it

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, Kanna said:

Wait so it boots linux first or doesn’t it

It boots with linux first. But If I want it to boot windows, I have to shutdown my computer, mash delete to open the boot manager and switch to the drive with windows installed

Just now, Tedstonegenious said:

It boots with linux first. But If I want it to boot windows, I have to shutdown my computer, mash delete to open the boot manager and switch to the drive with windows installed

What’s the problem then, changing boot drive can’t be made easier unless you hook up 2 computers to 1 monitor

Reminder⚠️

When GNU/Linux loads first you don't see a GRUB menu giving you the option to load the Windows boot loader or continue to Ubuntu?

It should give you menu to choose both as 7ge says. What order did you install the OSes in? Windows is notorious for fucking with random things while installing, like installing the bootloader on the wrong drive.