Indie studio from India made an RPG game called "Raji- An Ancient Epic" based on Indian Mythology

OR13N

Raji- An Ancient Epic is an RPG with a very different art style to anythng you'd have seen before. They plan to release it on 15th October for PC on Steam (there's a demo which you can download and play for free). They've already released it on Nintendo (linked below) and if you have a switch, I think you should take a look.

They also released the gameplay of the first 7 minutes. 

I played the Alpha version of this game two years ago and I'm really excited to play this whien it will come out on Steam.

Nintendo Store link: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/raji-an-ancient-epic-switch/

Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/730390/Raji_An_Ancient_Epic/

7-minute gameplay: 

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

The title is a bit of a mouthful. But it looks interesting.

I asked my mom, and the name of the bad guy means "Big Kid Demon" So that's interesting.

1 hour ago, william axton hylle said:

The title is a bit of a mouthful. But it looks interesting.

I asked my mom, and the name of the bad guy means "Big Kid Demon" So that's interesting.

"Raji" is the name of the game and "The Ancient Epic" is the tagline- if you're confused/concerned. 

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

46 minutes ago, r3m0 said:

"Raji" is the name of the game and "The Ancient Epic" is the tagline- if you're confused/concerned. 

Thanks for the clarification!

On 9/16/2020 at 3:56 AM, r3m0 said:

Raji- An Ancient Epic is an RPG with a very different art style to anythng you'd have seen before. They plan to release it on 15th October for PC on Steam (there's a demo which you can download and play for free). They've already released it on Nintendo (linked below) and if you have a switch, I think you should take a look.

They also released the gameplay of the first 7 minutes. 

I played the Alpha version of this game two years ago and I'm really excited to play this whien it will come out on Steam.

Nintendo Store link: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/raji-an-ancient-epic-switch/

Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/730390/Raji_An_Ancient_Epic/

7-minute gameplay: 

Just finished the demo, love it.

I hope the soundtrack is mostly 1/2 steps or it’ll really negatively impact the western audience. 

16 hours ago, william axton hylle said:

Just finished the demo, love it.

Glad you did! ❤️

3 hours ago, fpo said:

I hope the soundtrack is mostly 1/2 steps or it’ll really negatively impact the western audience. 

I'm sure you'll enjoy this. 

This game is like nothing you've played before.