Corsair RM750 vs TX750m

Daan._official

Hello everyone. Quick question.

A local dealer has 3 refurbished PU's lying around. The Corsair RM750X and the Corsair TX750m (the semi-modular version). Which one would you pick. They are basically the same price.

The RM750x is bit better than the TX, but both are fine PSUs. 

750W is a lot, most people actually don't need a PSU that big. 

I know but it's a good deal (€75,-). I could get a 650W cooler master for €71,- but that one is just not as good from what I've heard

1 hour ago, Daan._official said:

I know but it's a good deal (€75,-)

75€ for a RM750x is really good, I'd go for it. I paid 90€ for my RM550x, albeit it was new.

The RMx is the better deal. And for this price it looks great. But refurbished is a dealbraker for me. I'd never skimp out on a PSU, let alone buy a used or refurbished one. This is just the part of your PC that can do the most damage when it fails.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

13 hours ago, Daan._official said:

Hello everyone. Quick question.

A local dealer has 3 refurbished PU's lying around. The Corsair RM750X and the Corsair TX750m (the semi-modular version). Which one would you pick. They are basically the same price.

Both are good options we offer, with the RMX having some additional feature that may be preferable.  Fully modular for easy removal without affecting cable management and options for sleeved cables.  Also a Zero RPM fan mode for silent operation when not under high load or temps.  Refurbished units do come with a warranty, 90-days from CORSAIR, should anything happen within that time period.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/