• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dawson Wehage

Apple Announces new iPad Air Design

*** Thread locked ***

You can continue discussion in event thread:

6 minutes ago, like_ooh_ahh said:

Too bad that iPadOS 14 still doesn’t support display extending just like on PC and Mac:(

Is that even a thing on Android? Though Google has pretty much given up on Android tablets it seems. Samsung is the only reason why they're still somewhat relevant. 

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 890FXA-GD65 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | ASUS Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Sony MDR-V250 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 @ 3.10GHz | Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H | XFX Radeon HD 4870 | 4GB Corsair XMS2 | WD 250GB | Thermaltake TR2 500W | Windows 10 Pro

iPhone 6s (iOS 13.6.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | Samsung Galaxy S5e

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Is that even a thing on Android? Though Google has pretty much given up on Android tablets it seems. Samsung is the only reason why they're still somewhat relevant. 

With Apple’s software optimization, faster A14 chip, and now USB C, I don’t think there’s any reason why iPadOS 14 can’t have extended displays now that they’re positioning it against entry level Windows 10 laptops. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Making Windows Defender as good or even better than paid options

33 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Mate it's a whole new iPad Air design. This is the first time there has been an iPad Air with no front home button, that's the difference 👌. So technically, they're not lying 😉.

What I'm saying is "no, it's not".

It's the same design as every other iPad Air that's existed in the last, 7 years since they were first introduced. Sure, as of this year there is no home button and the proprietary cable has been replaced with a USB-C cable. But those are very minor changes, which don't really have an effect on the overall design of the product.

Seriously. It's the same damn design that it's always been. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Every year or two Apple releases the same products with incremental upgrades, calls them completely new and revolutionary, and laughs about the joke all the way to the bank...

I will never succumb to the New Cult and I reject the leadership of @Aelar_Nailo and his wicked parrot armies led by @FakeCIA and @DildorTheDecent. I will keep my eyes pure and remain dedicated to the path of the One True; IlLinusNati

tfw my $1000 macbook x86 CPU will probably not be as good as an ARM SoC in a $599 iPad Air 

PC Rig: GOLDEN HOUR

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 4GHz @ All Cores -- Motherboard: ASUS X470 TUF Plus Gaming -- RAM: G-Skill Trident Z 32GB (16x2) DDR4-3200 

SSD#1: Samsung PM981 256GB -- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB -- GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070

PSU: Seasonic Focus 650W 80 Plus Gold -- Case: Xigmatek Venom

Monitor: Dell P2719H -- Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Cherry MX Brown -- Mouse: Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed

Phone: iPhone XS Max 256GB

Headphones: Sony WH-1000XM3 / Apple AirPods 2

Laptop: MacBook Air 2020 | i3 1.1GHz (yes, you heard it right, dual-core 1.1GHz base in 2020) | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD

Console Corner: PlayStation 4 Pro | LG B9 OLED TV | Sony HT-X9000F Soundbar

Posted · Best Answer

*** Thread locked ***

You can continue discussion in event thread:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv