Rocket League is FREE on Epic Games September 23rd REMINDER

Paul Rudd

Rocket League Is Free To Play On Epic Games Starting September 23

rocketlea.gif.fb227092b1bae95914e728a634e0a042.gif

Also, if you download Rocket League on Epic Games, Get a $10 coupon!

From September 23 through October 23, 2020 at 11AM Eastern Time, everyone who downloads Rocket League on Epic Games will receive a $10 Epic Coupon that can be used on qualifying games and add-ons priced $14.99 and up.

EDIT: Just a reminder that tomorrow is when this takes place ;)

Uh... Dude... I don't know which rock you've been living under, but Rocket League is going free to play. It has been expected for a while, and has even been confirmed.

Update: Psyonix has confirmed that Rocket League will go free-to-play later this month. In a tweet and trailer released this afternoon, the developer said that the change in price will take effect on Wednesday, September 23.

Psyonix also announced that an update will drop tomorrow, September 16, "to prepare Rocket League for the free to play transition. That update will allow players to link their platforms to their Epic accounts to enable cross-platform progression, grant long-time players their legacy items, and enter Rocket League into Epic's Support A Creator program."

https://www.gamesradar.com/rocket-league-free-to-play-date-may-just-have-been-leaked-by-nintendo/

:)

1 hour ago, seon123 said:

Uh... Dude... I don't know which rock you've been living under, but Rocket League is going free to play. It has been expected for a while, and has even been confirmed.

I'm not sure what you're telling me here.

2 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

I'm not sure what you're telling me here.

A free to play game being free is not a deal.  Rocket League being free on the Epic Games store is not a hot deal.

:)

5 hours ago, seon123 said:

A free to play game being free is not a deal.  Rocket League being free on the Epic Games store is not a hot deal.

False.

It's easily a hot deal because before the 23rd of September, Rocket League is $19.99. Also included is an additional $10 off Epic coupon that you receive for free. Which gives you an additional hot deal.

6 hours ago, seon123 said:

us lowly peasants, too poor to purchase games from online stores, depend on this sub-forum and people like @Paul Rudd to notify us of any games or apps that are going massively low/free of price.

😕

16 hours ago, EL02 said:

Now it says 24th september...

its available, i just claimed my game

maybe it depends on what country you live in

😕

On 9/16/2020 at 3:13 AM, Paul Rudd said:

will receive a $10 Epic

I got $15 :)

On 9/15/2020 at 4:00 PM, seon123 said:

I'm still glad to know about it.