Trying to source BNIB Intel MSI B360 Gaming Arctic Motherboard (EU)

Greetings all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I cannot post in the classifieds so didn't know where else to turn.

I am DESPERATELY trying to source a BNIB (or at best, very good condition used in original packaging) MSI B360 Gaming Arctic motherboard for Intel (see attached pic for reference). I know they are discontinued by MSI, and I have tried everywhere I can think of to get a hold of one in the original boxing but to no avail. I have even emailed MSI directly to try and buy one if they had any residual stock left over, and you wonderful people of the LTT forums are my last hope.

I'm more than happy to pay full shipping and import costs to the UK plus the price of the board to get one sent over. A dear friend of mine is building their dream rig (full white build) and no other manufacturer makes truly white motherboards anymore (not counting that NZXT board with the huge plastic frame covering an all black mobo). PLEASE if anyone on here has one, or even if by some strange chance there is one at LTT unused I am very much willing to buy it to help my friend achieve their dreams of the perfect build.

Thank you for reading

product_5_20180402140042_5ac1c70aef9f2.png

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I've seen the second hand boards on there, Ideally i'm trying to get a boxed one with the original packaging

There's going to be new motherboards coming soon probably for Ryzen 4th generation......given the apparent lack of this specific board you may want to see if the new generation has a similarly themed motherboard.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

• 2 weeks later...

Found a new, white, B360 Motherboard Not 'as' white but Google "MSI B360M MORTAR TITANIUM MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 LGA1151 Intel B360 USB3.1" it's new

There's also the NZXT N7-Z37XT-W1 and NZXT N7-Z39XT-W1 boards, which I believe are Z370 and Z390 respectively

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:01 PM, Conza said:

Found a new, white, B360 Motherboard Not 'as' white but Google "MSI B360M MORTAR TITANIUM MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 LGA1151 Intel B360 USB3.1" it's new

There's also the NZXT N7-Z37XT-W1 and NZXT N7-Z39XT-W1 boards, which I believe are Z370 and Z390 respectively

The Mortar Titanium ones are more silver than white. I have seen the NZXT boards but they're a black motherboard with a big white frame over them. The appeal of the MSI board is it's the only (from what I can find) board that is a TRULY white board.

Plus, the board isn't for me it's a gift for a friend who really wants the MSI one. Thank you for the suggestions though! I appreciate the help :)