Need help cause i think Acer Predator is just ignoring me hahaha

AcronifKevin

about me:

hello, I'm just a lurker on this forum, don't really comment or post anything, i just enjoy reading. been a member since like 2014 and been watching linus since the red firetruck days. 

need help with:

i don't really know where else to contact them besides social media since i know local shops here(where i live) aren't connected with online promotions 

story is, I won a contest from Predator gaming facebook page last december 2019, and until now they've kinda been just ignoring my messages and emails.

was wondering what you guys think i should do, i don't wanna sound entitled or something just cause i won one of their backpacks for a laptop and that they should give it to me.

I was just hoping they would hahaha. don't know where else to ask for help. 

attached are screenshots of my conversations with them through social media and email conversations with their contact person. 

sidenote: i blocked out some of my personal details cause it contains my email and my address.

2.thumb.png.6ffbf6ea4b7abc28dda418e4ef7dd12e.png3.thumb.png.12e54adca5529add936886d25c542429.png4.thumb.png.b2dace480e91901afb673f60f0757031.png5.thumb.png.0d32a205630474e8a8d85829f7c817fa.png1541742298_email1.jpg.6b9ed261ac9243a40911baef8fab6405.jpg56375434_email2.thumb.png.a6e383fc2727eac767cc002246701b8a.png1241875125_email3.thumb.png.e49a50f95dba44b07be543362171812c.png

1.png

This is just bad for their marketing since it clearly looks like you won I would contact support in some way 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

35 minutes ago, AcronifKevin said:

--SNIP--

was wondering what you guys think i should do,

--SNIP--

Attempt to contact them on Facebook more, or resort to Twitter, as many companies offer better support if you politely tweet a picture showing you won claiming you never received anything yet. Um, so like, don't be rude about it, but outing them on Twitter in a polite but firm way creates bad PR so they may be more receptive to getting you your prize that way.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

give them a call directly.

if you're on the phone with someone they tend to take things more seriously

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

On a side note, would you mind telling me what city/town you are in there in the P.I.  I'm curious because I spent three years at Clark Air Base and really enjoyed the time I spent there.  I would love to go back for some sort of extended vacation but since we live from one retirement check to the next it's impossible.  I did make it up to Baguio quite a bit while there because the military operated an R and R base there so we went up there as often as we could.  Only ten bucks a night and all we had to bring was something to wear and something to eat.  Lot's of good memories there in Baguio.

Take care and good luck

If you always give, you will always have...   Chinese Proberb

18 minutes ago, Kanna said:

This is just bad for their marketing since it clearly looks like you won I would contact support in some way 

yeah i'm still trying to contact them through social media, we don't really have a hotline in my country And if we did, i bet they'd just ask me to contact the fb page haha thanks though

15 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Attempt to contact them on Facebook more, or resort to Twitter, as many companies offer better support if you politely tweet a picture showing you won claiming you never received anything yet. Um, so like, don't be rude about it, but outing them on Twitter in a polite but firm way creates bad PR so they may be more receptive to getting you your prize that way.

will try twitter, and i'm definitely being polite as possible 😃 cause i don't see things like this being resolved with threats and whatnot. thank you

15 minutes ago, flashiling said:

give them a call directly.

if you're on the phone with someone they tend to take things more seriously

i'll try to look for a number if they do have but it seems they're not based in my country so it's gonna be a little hard. thank you

14 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

On a side note, would you mind telling me what city/town you are in there in the P.I.  I'm curious because I spent three years at Clark Air Base and really enjoyed the time I spent there.  I would love to go back for some sort of extended vacation but since we live from one retirement check to the next it's impossible.  I did make it up to Baguio quite a bit while there because the military operated an R and R base there so we went up there as often as we could.  Only ten bucks a night and all we had to bring was something to wear and something to eat.  Lot's of good memories there in Baguio.

Take care and good luck

If you always give, you will always have...   Chinese Proberb

i'm in an island called Cebu! i'm happy to hear you enjoyed staying in my country. If you ever do get a chance to comeback , i'd be happy to give you some tips on where to go and what to do 😃  you take care too! and thank you! 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, kirashi said:

your suggestion worked! thanks man!

atleast it's something 😊Screenshot_20200918-161618_Twitter.thumb.jpg.de48290039c105901eaf701500dd077d.jpg