build me a good system please

Cyneptic

Budget (including currency): 1000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: black desert, wow, gta v, graphic work with photoshop, illustrator and after effect (I'd like to be able to play games ilke cyberpunk effortlessly)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 980ti msi gpu, i7-4790k cpu, z97-k mobo, 8gb ddr3 corsair vengeance 1600Mhz, 750 corsair nonmodular psu.

I have a 980ti gpu, which im gonna keep til 3070 comes out and get that probably.

i also have a 750 psu that i could use, so you can skip these.

Please Suggest me the best system you can come up with for that budget something that would last me long and hopefully not bottleneck me even when i get the 3070
thank you.

i'm in iran so most stuff really get to me very late. because of this I dont really have the option of waiting for next gen cpus tho I can wait for 3070 whenever it comes.

prices are calculated as USD so for price values assume im buying with USD

and it would help if you fill out the details that you copy pasted.
budget is only for the computer right? and does that ex or include the 3070? and you have a 980ti you must have other stuff as well so no need for HDD or SSDs ?

but i would just go for AMD ryzen 7 4000 series and some NVME storage. for boot.
mostly looking at your usecase at not strictly gaming the AMD is a good option.

4 minutes ago, Cyneptic said:

Budget (including currency): 1000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: black desert, wow, gta v, graphic work with photoshop, illustrator and after effect (I'd like to be able to play games ilke cyberpunk effortlessly)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a 980ti gpu, which im gonna keep til 3070 comes out and get that probably.

i also have a 750 psu that i could use, so you can skip these.

Please Suggest me the best system you can come up with for that budget something that would last me long and hopefully not bottleneck me even when i get the 3070
thank you.

This build is in USD: 

The CPU is about $50 overpriced, so that's what's bringing the price up so much. Otherwise, I'm not to sure about the PSU, and you mightwant to add more storage.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

my SSD is 128 i think a 250 would be nice, my HDD is too old so its starting to act up, i would probably want a replace there aswell for a 1tb or 2tb hdd

the 1000 is for the mobo, cpu, ram, perhaps an nvme 250 ssd and a 1tb/2tb hdd, maybe a psu but i could skip that as I have a 750corsair  already.

1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

This build is in USD: 

The CPU is about $50 overpriced, so that's what's bringing the price up so much. Otherwise, I'm not to sure about the PSU, and you mightwant to add more storage.

thank you, I understand now that I wrote my details wrong. the 1000 is for the system excluding the 3070. I can exclude powersupply from that 1000 aswell if it means a good upgrade.

8 minutes ago, Ajukrezi said:

and it would help if you fill out the details that you copy pasted.
budget is only for the computer right? and does that ex or include the 3070? and you have a 980ti you must have other stuff as well so no need for HDD or SSDs ?

but i would just go for AMD ryzen 7 4000 series and some NVME storage. for boot.
mostly looking at your usecase at not strictly gaming the AMD is a good option.

sorry I edited the original post with the details of my system.

Just now, Cyneptic said:

thank you, I understand now that I wrote my details wrong. the 1000 is for the system excluding the 3070. I can exclude powersupply from that 1000 aswell if it means a good upgrade.

Oh, Got it. Let me just make a $1500 build then.

(A more "premium" $1500 3070 build:

(More performance-focused ~$1500 build)

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

15 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Oh, Got it. Let me just make a $1500 build then.

(A more "premium" $1500 3070 build:

(More performance-focused ~$1500 build)

Looks great, thanks a lot. 

would you say its not worth using my 750wat non-modular corsair PSU and also going with a 250SSD to get ryzen 9 3900x or xt instead?

also im not very familiar with how the new ryzen works could you tell me why is it that 3700x or 3900x are better than 9700k or 9900k of intel?

59 minutes ago, Cyneptic said:

Looks great, thanks a lot. 

would you say its not worth using my 750wat non-modular corsair PSU and also going with a 250SSD to get ryzen 9 3900x or xt instead?

also im not very familiar with how the new ryzen works could you tell me why is it that 3700x or 3900x are better than 9700k or 9900k of intel?

Not worth it at all. I don't know how getting a $30 cheaper PSU would let you get a $150 more expensive psu, either lol 

50 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Not worth it at all. I don't know how getting a $30 cheaper PSU would let you get a $150 more expensive psu, either lol 

I have a 750 PSU I could skip getting a psu altogether if I were to use the non-modular 750 corsair that I have right now. thats 129.99$ freed, and if I go 250 GB, thats another 30$ freed of SSD to use for Ryzen 9 3900X/XT.

But you said its not worth it ? can you tell me why is that, and also why ryzen over intel? sorry i'm absolutely clueless about hardware xD