Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edward78

Modding?

Posted · Original PosterOP

MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card .

It's cheaper to get a new case that fits everything. Besides that thing has a 200w psu and that isn't gonna power any gpu that needs a 6pin. That and the case and psu are ancient anyways. Just get a new case like a Cougar qbx and you'll be FAR better off.

Also sure you can mod it but the gpu will stick out of the case with that backplate. That and you'll have to retap all the screwholes inside of the case too for the motherboard as everything will shift. Who even knows if a motherboard will even fit in the case anymore.

I love the size, I just wish I could find a 2 slotter that size.

MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Graphics Card .

20 hours ago, Edward78 said:

Might have better luck doing a riser gpu in this. https://antec.com/product/case/vsk2000-u3.php

Or. You get a similarly sized itx enclosure that is already fully functional. A node 202 is smaller than this case and will work with normal components. Also don't forget to quote people otherwise they won't see your response. I had this tab open still by chance and that is why i saw it.

I found a CAD fige of the sugo sg06=Lite at grabcad, every file there is free to edit right?

The EQ doesn't look like a pain.

SaDrwm7.jpg