Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CircleTech

Have you ever bought or used anything from an influencer?

Have you ever bought anything from an influencer?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever bought anything from A social media influencer?

• Yes (state what it was below)
    • Yes but it was Free ( Think priavcy.com, honey, state below)
    • No

I own an OfflineTV two-tone hoodie that I bought since I loved the design and I thought why not show it off. It's the only piece of 'merch' that comes to mind that I've bought from something I saw off a social media channel.

Stretching a bit, but I have bought dbrand skins before, I was influenced by MKBHD on that front. Bought skins for my Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Samsung S8, iPhone 6, iPhone 8 Plus, and M50x.

While the skins are pretty high quality and last a long time, they're really expensive and their tyranny over sponsorships and advertisements made me sick of them, so I haven't bought skins from them for a good year or so, and likely never will again.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

LTT stealth hoodie.

Regards.

Andrzej

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair."

/ Polak / Husband / Employee / Hetero / Carnivorous / Fugly / Geek / @$$hole / with ADD / Roman Catholic /

You can always buy me a cup of coffee if you feel like it...

9 hours ago, sowon said:

Stretching a bit, but I have bought dbrand skins before, I was influenced by MKBHD on that front. Bought skins for my Nexus 5, Nexus 5X, Samsung S8, iPhone 6, iPhone 8 Plus, and M50x.

While the skins are pretty high quality and last a long time, they're really expensive and their tyranny over sponsorships and advertisements made me sick of them, so I haven't bought skins from them for a good year or so, and likely never will again.

I used to get free skins (I think they were dBrand) from work. I actually liked them somewhat. 

Now I kind of want to order one - my phone is too slipery for my liking. 

R9 3900x; 64GB RAM | RTX 2080 | 1.5TB Optane P4800x

1TB ADATA XPG Pro 8200 SSD | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD
HD800 + SCHIIT VALI | Topre Realforce Keyboard

I purchased 2x Doctor Mike "Alert Not Anxious" T-shirts earlier this year. They're super comfy.

Edit: Oh I forgot! I did at one point several years ago buy a WAN show Design By Humans Linus and Slick mug. Sadly it broke a while back.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill

iPhone 8 Plus (Mid 2019 to present)

Samaritan XL (Early 2018 - present with 2019 GPU upgrade and 2020 RAM upgrade and 2020 HDD upgrade) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 32GB Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 (2020) ,  Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 56 , Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 6TB HDD (2020) , NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro

On 9/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Its supposed to come out soon, but obviously got delayed

Nice! I wasn't aware of that thread, looks like its pretty close probably. I will pick one up for sure when they come out, been waiting forever haha! Keep wishing for a shirt and water bottle too so I'll just get them all at the same time...eventually

technically my mouse since its a corsair m65 pro I noticed Linus had some version of the m65 and though thats a nice mouse

but I will tell you this mouse is awesome and comfy for me

Cameras main canon xti Secondary Panasonic GX85 spare Samsung ST68 and nikion s4000

main HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 14GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - 160GB HDD - MSI GT 710 - dual DVD roms 

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD                                                     

storage server - AMD X2 250 - ASUS m4a785-m - 4GB ram - 500GB HDD - 320GB HDD - 80GB HDD                                  

myanimelist

#Muricaparrotgang #MacsAreGoodComputersToo                                                                                          

I bought the Tech Linked T shirt and neither @LinusTech nor Riley have sent me any nudes.

Kinda laaame.

Linus, plz setup only fans.

Spoiler

Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

PC game list: 

A bunch of Demolition Ranch and Smile More merch for Xmas gifts last year, also a couple Barnacules shirts to help support him when he was going through a rough time awhile back.