My Gtx 1650 wont boost past idle

WinkeyFace2000

So i bought a gtx 1650 around 4 months ago, and it worked perfectly fine. 300 plus fps on csgo, 70 fps on GTA and so on.

however its randomly stopped providing me with playable fps, 10 fps on gta and 40 on csgo. 

temps are fine, reinstalled bios, everything imaginable has been either reinstalled or reset to normal.

I checked both gpu-z and msi afterburner which both say that the card refuses to boost past 300 mhz no matter what i do.

ive never overclocked the card, there is no power limiter, bios is up to date, it just randomly stopped boosting.

Task manager says its using 100%

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG.fd3de7598652b3f160357bce5a74b9a0.PNG

19 minutes ago, DutchGuyTom said:

Try using HW64 as well, it may let you know other information relevant to your issue.

Looking at what little information we have, the one thing that stands out is the power consumption. Looks like it is somehow using 106% of power limit while idling and that doesn't seem right. If this is true, may be that the card refuses to boost since it believes it is already at its power limit.

(Edit) Looks like it gets all the power from the PCIe slot. It won't hurt to try reseating the card by taking it out and putting it back in regardless. Make sure you do it right.

Best of luck. More screenshots with various info would help.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG