Need help on finding rgb strip

Bayron

So I have Aigo DR12 rgb fan set whit controller, but I want to find suitable rgb strip to connect to that controller. 

For their fans they have propratery connection to hub, but idk about the strip(there are two connection points for strips on hub) manual says its 6 pin conettors 

Has anyone have any idea what kind of strips are suitable? Checked all aliexpress and can't find Aigo branded ones. 

Tnx for help :)

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home

8 minutes ago, Bayron said:

So I have Aigo DR12 rgb fan set whit controller, but I want to find suitable rgb strip to connect to that controller. 

For their fans they have propratery connection to hub, but idk about the strip(there are two connection points for strips on hub) 

Has anyone have any idea what kind of strips are suitable? Checked all aliexpress and can't find Aigo branded ones. 

Tnx for help :)

Ive never heard of AIGO but a quick look on their website shows that they dont offer LED strips, if the connector is actually proprietary then you may be out of luck. You can try something like the Corsair lightning node pro or NZXT HUE 2 if youre willing to spend the money for that. 

5 minutes ago, Ilm9001 said:

Ive never heard of AIGO but a quick look on their website shows that they dont offer LED strips, if the connector is actually proprietary then you may be out of luck. You can try something like the Corsair lightning node pro or NZXT HUE 2 if youre willing to spend the money for that. 

It's very wierd that they don't offer them, found now on aliexpress that thay had them but now all are gone 

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home

5 hours ago, Bayron said:

It's very wierd that they don't offer them, found now on aliexpress that thay had them but now all are gone 

you can try this

https://blog.ja-ke.tech/2019/06/11/re-coolmoon-rgb-controller.html#reverse-engineering

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

7 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

Aigo direct store replied to my question do they have rgb strips and they sad this: "Sorry friend, we do not have the rgb led strip, but the common 3pin rgb strip can work well for DR12 , hope this helps" so now where to get suitable rgb strip that would work whit remote and sync whit the fans? 

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home

3 hours ago, Bayron said:

Aigo direct store replied to my question do they have rgb strips and they sad this: "Sorry friend, we do not have the rgb led strip, but the common 3pin rgb strip can work well for DR12 , hope this helps" so now where to get suitable rgb strip that would work whit remote and sync whit the fans? 

gl

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 6 months later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:51 AM, thrasher_565 said:

I'm the one who made that video, and yes, you can use that hack, or find adapters. Links to a few are in the description on YouTube. Also, since you are speaking about the 6 pin controller box with the LED strip ports, just thought I'd toss this FYI out there. Strips can be found here: https://amzn.to/31I6nOG but I honestly wouldn't use them, use the hack instead. I've noticed on most of these 6 pin controllers that have the LED strip ports, that you need to really dim the brightness otherwise they start spitting out awkward colors not in sync with the pattern that should be shown. Doing the hack keeps the LED strip more consistent and you can do it on either the 3 pin 5v or even to a 3 pin JST which is more common (and easier to find) on these LED strips. Hope this helps.