Need help with best airflow options for my case

EzekielGMG

So at the moment, I'm using the stock Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB (has 3 stock intake fans on the front, no exhaust), and I'm looking to get some fans to mount to the top and back as exhausts. The version with 2 x 140mm intake and 1 x 120mm exhaust was out of stock. What I'm looking to get is 2 or more fans to use as exhausts, but I don't know what the best fans for value would be. As I do already use RGB fans and I don't want to mismatch too much, I'd prefer them to have ARGB too. I have a budget of MAX £40, but I'd happily take much cheaper options if it is good value. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

My current case:

https://www.lian-li.com/lancool-ii-mesh-rgb/

One fan at the back, one fan at the top rear.

ARCTIC P14/P12 will work wonders. Does the rear fan mount support 14cm fans?

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

On 9/3/2020 at 5:43 PM, Duckson McQuack said:

One fan at the back, one fan at the top rear.

ARCTIC P14/P12 will work wonders. Does the rear fan mount support 14cm fans?

Sorry for the late reply
Yeah the back only supports 12cm fans unfortunately, but the top supports 2 x 14cm