pin diagram for 5 pin power and 15 pin front io connector for Dell optiplex 3010 motherboard

hi. i am about to install a motherboard from a dell optiplex 3010 into a pc for my friend tommorow and i need a schematic of how the pins are layed out so i can install the correct pins into his system. its mainly to find out what to short and what to put a connecter on. i am well aware that there are other boards are similarly layed out to the 3010 motherboard but i am only doing this to get his system up to speed cuz he is running a duel core amd AMD A6-9500 and he wants a upgrade to a quad core i3 3220

9 minutes ago, thatcreepydude37 said:

quad core i3 3220

it's a dual core cpu with 4 threads

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

cuz the i3 that i have is listed as a quad core in windows 10 on the task manager when i used it before shown up a a quad core

3 hours ago, thatcreepydude37 said:

hi. i am about to install a motherboard from a dell optiplex 3010 into a pc for my friend tommorow and i need a schematic of how the pins are layed out so i can install the correct pins into his system. its mainly to find out what to short and what to put a connecter on. i am well aware that there are other boards are similarly layed out to the 3010 motherboard but i am only doing this to get his system up to speed cuz he is running a duel core amd AMD A6-9500 and he wants a upgrade to a quad core i3 3220

is it the fat one or the skinny one? do you have a psu for it? can you get it to boot? we need to no what mb in there there sould be some numbers and letters somewhere on the mb.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

i found this says it need a serten psu but it dose say its for the Dell OptiPlex 3010 DT

hers a link to i think the mb?

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links