Corsair M45

NCIX: http://www.ncix.com/.../?q=corsair m45

Amazon: http://georiot.co/3Xz6

This mouse offers tremendous bang for the buck. It features the same ergonomic shape as the higher end M65 and M95, but with fewer buttons, a plastic skeleton (making it lighter out of the box, but don't worry you can adjust the weights), and an outstanding optical sensor. I can't think of a reason to not consider the M45 when shopping for a gaming mouse.

Hopefully it is more durable than the M60/M65. 

I've experienced the M60 and the M65's scroll wheel dying after use really often. Sent two back already. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

haha a tek syndicate video on this and a LTT video in the same day awesome  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Just so you know Linus, your video did not suck and you are an excellent father.

I know how much you value my opinion on such things. :-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Just so you know Linus, your video did not suck and you are an excellent father.

I know how much you value my opinion on such things. :-)

I was just composing a PM to you directly about this very thing. Thanks for saving me the trouble :)

I've experienced the M60 and the M65's scroll wheel dying after use really often. Sent two back already. 

I've had the M65 for quite some time now, almost since release, and it is working flawlessly...

Maybe I'm just lucky or careful.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

This mouse looks pretty decent with the sizing and isnt over done with stupid amounts of features.

This mouse looks pretty decent with the sizing and isnt over done with stupid amounts of features.

Exactly what I look for in a mouse.

I'm definitely going to consider this when I get a new mouse. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I was just composing a PM to you directly about this very thing. Thanks for saving me the trouble :)

any time girl. ;-)

P.s.

Call me

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

linus i have some constructive criticism as you wanted in these comments and it has to do with the opening 'credits' were it has the community link and the company name and i think it should be more centered like so XMI4icz.jpg

and then the sequence of the mice and cats and all the words behind it can compensate as well like sovVMLNnt.png

you don't have to change it if you don't want to but personally i think it looks a little better 

This looks like the first decent mouse made by Corsair.

But I'd still go with the G400s, awesome shape and probably the only somewhat decent software out of all mouse / keyboard manufacturers ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Exactly what I look for in a mouse.

I'm definitely going to consider this when I get a new mouse. 

I might even pick one up and retire my Razer Abyssus. My current mouse feels great, just don't like the mirror finish. Also the Razer mice also feel super cheap and I hate it.

I have seen how you held your Child in the GTX Titan review.....You are a terriable father. As for a reviewer and unboxer, one of the best

What's with the ending??

Also, finally a good cheap gaming mouse other than steelseries and razer.

Another great product from corsair!.I love this mouse especially a FPS gamer.it is simple but deadly!

dear corsair

please make one of these with the 3rd button like you do on the M65. I don't care if it's just a button and doesn't have a sniper button - I just want a 3rd button.

just slap on the side mold from the M65 and dont bother including the hardware to make it a sniper button. it really can't cost that much more

had one of these in my hand at the store - put it back because only two tiny side buttons just doesn't feel like enough these days

Would love to hear more in the future about how the buttons feel with mouse videos. I plan on getting the revised version of the Func ms-3,but really hope none of the buttons have that mushy feeling like the side buttons of the Logitech g602(as in mushy until you reach the point where it clicks). Where I prefer buttons like on the g500 that click almost instantly, no travel distance before you feel resistance from the click start.

I used to use a Corsair M60, and it's a really solid mouse. Everything about it is great, but I wanted more functionality. I'm currently using a Logitech G600, and even though I don't play MMOs I love the mouse, and use every button regularly in Skyrim. Great review, and a great product.

I've had the opposite experience. I bought a used M60 off a friend and the scroll wheel is still perfect.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I still use my good old Logitech G9x and still have nothing to complain about it but if it breaks this will be on the top of my list when I search for a replacement. Well, provided that it comes out in germany as well. It's nowhere to be found, yet. What sold me on this is the possibility to adjust the polling rate which you often need to get some older games to work which often act weirdly with a polling rate above 125Hz. Would be really awesome if you could mention in future mouse reviews if that feature exists or not.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Still not enough to get rid of my Logitech G500s. Picked up at $40 is basically unbeatable. 

I just feel like my hands are too big for this mouse  -_-

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

I have had a Corsair M65 for more than 7 months, and I have never had any problems with it other than I wish it was a little bigger overall. Awesome mouse. therefore, this mouse must be awesome too.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx |