US West Rust server with Arena map.

nelodiavolo

Hey fellow Rust players or people interested in getting the game,

My brother and I have rented a Rust server and would like to have a few people check it out if anyone is interested. We are running Oxide with a few plugins installed. One of them being UberArena with a decent weapon loadout for gun shenanigans in a decently sized building. Winner gets Armor and or a Shotgun. Loser gets spawned randomly in the map and the winner will be deployed back where they were. But if you do happen to play, be sure to store any items in a storage box as you will lose those items on you once you join the match.

Minimum of 2 players needed to start a deathmatch. Bring up the chat command and enter /jt 1 or /jt 2 to queue up for a match.

Other than that we have instacraft and daily airdrops enabled. A kit starter to get a boost. Not many players at the moment so anyone looking to just build and be left alone with friends should be OK. 

Server name:

[uS West Coast] HUGE JACKPOT STARTER KIT!!|PVP|Sleepers|Instacraft|Get Building Rust Squad!!

To connect hit F1 in the game and paste in the console:

net.connect 23.239.123.154:28085 Old IP

net.connect 23.239.114.234:28115

Our Rust Squad group is open to anyone to join. We are pretty low key and just want to have a good time and have some laughs from time to time.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RustSquadServer

If you do happen to stop by, please feel free to offer any feedback to make the experience better. Rust and its plugins are updated regularly so its a work in progress. 

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

Corsair AX860 / Corsiar 350D / Corsair H100i / Windows 8 Pro

will be getting rust soon and will be checking out your server (:

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

Awesome thanks for the interest! We have had people from all over the world come into our server and duel it out. You are more than welcome to stop by and stay a while. :lol:

Asus Gryphon w/Thermal Armor / Intel i5 4670K / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB / Asus ROG Matrix 7970 Platinum / Samsung 830 / Seagate Barracuda

My console for some reason wasn't connecting

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

My console for some reason wasn't connecting

To our server? I'm pretty sure its up and running. Let me verify if I can connect via the console.

Edit: OK I just tried it and was able to get in via the command: net.connect 23.239.123.154:28085

Its possible the server was down for a bit. It happens from time to time. Let me know if you still can't access it.

To our server? I'm pretty sure its up and running. Let me verify if I can connect via the console.

Edit: OK I just tried it and was able to get in via the command: net.connect 23.239.123.154:28085

Its possible the server was down for a bit. It happens from time to time. Let me know if you still can't access it.

will try again tomorrow thanks.

Steam

• 4 weeks later...

Server IP has changed in case anyone was connecting to the old server IP.

net.connect 23.239.114.234:28115