New chair suggestions

doinurmop

Yo, need a new chair. Been dealing with this one killing my back for ages now, not to mention I'm moving soon into a Uni dorm for game design, and the dorm chair looks just as back breaking.

My budget is about £160 or so, the GTOmega Pro looks pretty good, not sure about the wing-type stuff at the side though?

This one looks pretty great but it has alot of bad reviews, as much as it does good reviews.

Just to say, alot of the issues i've had with my previous (cheaper/cheap-ish) chairs, include them literally falling apart, the back coming loose, and the height pipe thing sinking.

Thanks for any help!

Sometimes, I dream about cheese

47 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Herman Miller Aeron. They are build like tanks and last forever. Like mine is literally 19 years old and in near perfect condition. Also super comfortable and have proper ergonomics. 

Haha, quite out of my price range at £1000.

2 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Better than replacing a shitty 160 chair every couple years.  

Also you can get them for a bout half that. 

Yeah I can see em' for like £300 or so on ebay.  But I can't really spare that much right now sadly. 

Plus alot of these ebay listing are collection in person, most pretty far so that's a bust anyway 

18 hours ago, doinurmop said:

Yeah I can see em' for like £300 or so on ebay.  But I can't really spare that much right now sadly. 

Plus alot of these ebay listing are collection in person, most pretty far so that's a bust anyway 

They aren't all bad at that price point, you just need to know where to look for

On Alibaba there are thousands of good chairs with a generic mesh designs (or better Knock offs)

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60784263461&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60784263461%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer

They also do usually accept sample orders (1 item), and they also provide warranty

On 8/31/2020 at 7:56 PM, Xvaster said:

They aren't all bad at that price point, you just need to know where to look for

On Alibaba there are thousands of good chairs with a generic mesh designs (or better Knock offs)

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60784263461&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60784263461%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer

They also do usually accept sample orders (1 item), and they also provide warranty

Some part of me questions whether buying a chair off alibaba would be better than the ones I saw on amazon tbh.
Tho tbf alibaba has never crossed my mind when buying online.

And shipping a chair from China would probably be pretty insane postage price wise.

29 minutes ago, doinurmop said:

Some part of me questions whether buying a chair off alibaba would be better than the ones I saw on amazon tbh.
Tho tbf alibaba has never crossed my mind when buying online.

And shipping a chair from China would probably be pretty insane postage price wise.

Most of the things that you see on amazon are just rebranded chinese products anyway

You can ask the seller for the Spedition time/price However for ue it usually costs around 50 and it takes more or less 11 days

Though it's still cheaper than most of rebranded crap that you can find (at most)

Staples Hyken/Dexley.

Why are you trying to convince someone on a budget to drop $1000 on a chair?

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

Office Max has some very decent office chair that would certainly work well enough to go as a comfortable gaming chair but if you wanted to go just a little bit higher in budget I got my SecretLab Titan gaming chair for $400 and I've absolutely loved it. Alot of small creature comforts in the way of adjustments you can make to suit your comfortability needs.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁