What mouse manufacturer is best?

brownninja97

Mine's currently at 6000dpi @ 1000Hz report/polling rate. Unless I set it to 125Hz(my mouse currently the lowest is this value and 1000Hz is the highest value), the mouse will become extremely sensitive. Other than that, I do feel some games that doesn't have mouse sensitivity options, are still stiff when I'm using 6000dpi. Lastly IMO, it's good to use them on large screen display. :D

Windows sensitivity setting?

I use a Logitech G700 and I love it! I think of it as a corded mouse with the option to go wireless. Very comfortable and I love the texture on the side.

On the down side, it is too heavy with the battery in and the cable is a bit thick and stiff. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

Windows sensitivity setting?

Why use windows sensitivity setting on premium/an expensive mouse which already provide software that can adjust the mouse sensitivity settings?  :mellow: I only use the windows sensitivity settings when I'm using my old pleomax optical mouse because there is no software in it.

I'm using a Logitech MX1000, been using it since 2004 if I remember right. Love it.

Steelseries is what pro gamers use.

Razer and Logitech produces the best mouses ever.. Logitech, are more on my favorite list. Although, I am a Razer fan too... but I own Logitech mouses, and will own in the future. ;) Both are number 1's for me... Number 2 is Steelseries... they ain't that comfurtable, but they are doing the job

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I like Logitech quite a bit more over other brands. Their mice work pretty well, their software is easy to use and setup, and their customer care is pretty decent and considerate as well, and actually follow up to see if the customer is satisifed after a possible problem.

PC in Profile

Why use windows sensitivity setting on premium/an expensive mouse which already provide software that can adjust the mouse sensitivity settings?  :mellow: I only use the windows sensitivity settings when I'm using my old pleomax optical mouse because there is no software in it.

I wanted to know if you'd put windows sensitivity down to 1 in an effort to control the huge amounts of DPI, because it'd actually be detrimental for anything that didn't have a "raw input" option.

I like my MX518. Logitech makes really solid peripherals. 

I've been using an optical and a laser mouse from Logitech for years now. Never failed me :3. Rugged build quality, good sleeving, good weight system on the higher tier products, great ergonomics ( for me at least ). I've also used some of the Razer and Madcatz mice, and their good to, but don't fit my grip like the Logitech ones do. 

Cacti, not cactuses. 

I wanted to know if you'd put windows sensitivity down to 1 in an effort to control the huge amounts of DPI, because it'd actually be detrimental for anything that didn't have a "raw input" option.

Oh I forgot, I had 2 mouse on my desk and they're both plugged to my PC. At Pointer Options tab pointer speed is set to fast(maxed) because I'm still using my old mouse so yeah, I never realize it's still maxed out. Enhance pointer precision ticked because I feel the mouse is funny when I untick it(it's just like setting my polling/report rate on the mouse software to 125Hz). Anyway, it funny because I feel it's like cursor somehow moves before I move/touch the mouse.

That's not good either! So you have 6000 DPI, maxed out windows pointer speed and enhance pointer precision enabled? I'm amazed you hit anything. :P

Logitech, Microsoft and Zowie!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?