What mouse manufacturer is best?

brownninja97

Saitek or Madcatz for me as i just love my rat 7.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm currently using the Corsair M60, it's a pretty great mouse actually. Adjustable weights, great scroll wheel, braided cable.. etc. A good featureset. Maybe I should do a review of it sometime soon.

I never liked Logitech mice because they don't have many of them designed for fingertip grip. I'd like to give Steelseries a try sometime.

Zowie or CM Storm, on the basis that they're trying to make the best products possible rather than selling mice on the basis of huge DPI numbers.

DPI has got to the gimmick stage were it doesnt really matter people most people. I cant play over 3000dpi to save my live and many other people cant. Mine maxes at 6400dpi and that crazy fast so to boast about getting high dpi is pointless and is just fro bragging rights when we all know that very few people really use that setting

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Loving my M90 from Corsair

CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K @4.5GHz          RAM: 2x4GB Crucial BallistiX Sport                   Drive: WD 500GB Black

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41                       Graphics Card: XFX HD Radeon 7950             PSU: XFX ProSeries 550w

Case: Corsair Carbide 300R                      CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212             Monitor: Packard Bell 24''

Using a steelseries sensei raw and I do not regret the purchase nice size mouse for my hand. 

My rig: i7 930 oc to 3.4 ghz, GA-X58A-UD3R, 6GB of ocz ram, antec nine hundred two, seasonic g 650, gigabyte 7970 OC, 120 GB Samsung 840, 1TB Seagate barracuda. Cm storm trigger mx browns and a steelseries sensei raw.

using a Logitech g500 :)

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

I love my Mionix Naos.  Its funny because mice are one of those things where a higher price tag does not directly equate to a better mouse.  I've bought so many mice over the years just to try and see if I like them better than my aging Mionix.  These expensive mice that have all the flashes and frills just don't do anything for me.  Comfort is the first and only priority for me in my mice. (Given that the sensor doesn't suck. 1,000,000 DPI doesn't actually do anything)

I Love my Logitech g700, It fits my hand perfectly unlike 90% of mice i have tried, i also liked the steelseries sensei but amazon didn't have it in stock when i needed a new mouse, so i bought the g700 and i haven't regretted it

[THE TITAN]

CASECorsair C70 (BLACK+RED Leds) | CPU:  i7 3930k | CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOTHERBOARDASUS Rampage IV Formula | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB | SSD: SAMSUNG 840PRO (512GB) | 

HDD: Western Digital Black (2TB)+(2TB) GPUGTX TITAN X2 IN SLI | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | SOUND CARD: Xonar Phoebus | MONITORS: ASUS PB278Q X3 IN NVIDIA Surround |

My bad for not putting Corsair in the poll

Listen if you care.

I have a Zowie EC2 eVo and it's flat out an awesome mouse, so I guess they have my vote.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

The answer is (and this is a fact) : Whichever manufacturer has the best mouse at the moment.

For me, that mouse is the Func MS-3. I have large hands though, so it's not for everyone.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Most likely a Zowie would be the best mouse being made at the moment, there have been some awesome mouses in the past but they're now discontinued :(

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I haven't had a great experience with Logitech. I tried their MX 518 and G700, both of which I returned. Then I purchased the Razer Mamba 2012 for the same price as the G700 (at the time) and was astonished by how much more responsive and comfortable it felt.

If you're looking to buy a mouse, you really shouldn't label each manufacturer as being good or bad, but rather judge each product individually. Many manufacturers offer a variety of products, some of which are amazing while others are complete failures.

SteelSeries Sensei RAW. By far the best quality mouse I've bought so far.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I have a left handed razer death adder and i love it.

I do realize poll threads seems to become attractive after the forum upgrade  :D.

On-topic : Been using optical mouse for a long time and didn't realize there is lifespan for the clicks. I usually spam left clicking on classic arcade shooting games and now I realize why it goes double click and malfunction. This year I got my Logitech G600(I wonder is there any G600s coming out). Been 3months and its still running well. Leave them 24/7 running with my PC due to some works. And of course, I turn off the lights on the mouse.

I'm still using my old Sidewinder Mouse - I love that piece of hardware.

DPI has got to the gimmick stage were it doesnt really matter people most people. I cant play over 3000dpi to save my live and many other people cant. Mine maxes at 6400dpi and that crazy fast so to boast about getting high dpi is pointless and is just fro bragging rights when we all know that very few people really use that setting

Meh, I use 5400 dpi regularly... Gotta have that apm in starcraft yo.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

I'm pretty happy with my Roccat Kone+ atm. But I still think Logitech produces the by far best mices, I really liked the G700's surface and grippy sides, but couldn't stay with it as some random WiFi in my neigborhood made it completely freak out and it was also a bit thin on the grippy sides.

I have a Steel Series Sensei that i have been using for a year, and love it. and a CM Storm Inferno that i love just as much. 

Mine's currently at 6000dpi @ 1000Hz report/polling rate. Unless I set it to 125Hz(my mouse currently the lowest is this value and 1000Hz is the highest value), the mouse will become extremely sensitive. Other than that, I do feel some games that doesn't have mouse sensitivity options, are still stiff when I'm using 6000dpi. Lastly IMO, it's good to use them on large screen display. :D