Does LTT build PCs yet?

FrostMyFlakes

That's what you get for spending $4k on a prebuilt from Ibuypower, you probably over-payed for the components themselves too. Build it yourself, especially spending that much, or at least take the parts into a highly reviewed shop in your area and have them put it together for you for a minor build fee. That cable management is terrible I doubt even Ibuypower would approve that to be sent out... are you sure you bought it directly from Ibuypower and it wasn't a random person selling an Ibuypower computer?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

yea. my friend at school did the same, and i told him i could have built one for him for that price with better stuf

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

On 8/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

They don't have the man power to be in the PC building business. Their delays would probably be upwards to a year. 

Then who is the Pyrimid pc for?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

On 8/25/2020 at 6:03 PM, FrostMyFlakes said:

So I tried to get a PC built from iBuyPower for almost $4k. It goes delayed for 2 months and when they sent it to me the cable management could have started a fire and the motherboard was damaged. Asking if the One The ONLY LTT peeps build PCs yet? after looking at how well they build PCs on vids Im more confident in them than companies atm lol.

Never gonna happen, unless they seriously brand out in terms of diversifying their business.

PC Building companies are extremely low profit margin. To sell you a PC that's a good value (eg: somewhat comparable to buying the individual parts and building it yourself), they have to sell within about $100 or so of that total cost.

Then they would have to offer a comparable warranty to any custom PC Builder - 1 year minimum. So they need to provide warranty support as well as basic customer service (basic software support, etc).

That would be massive overhead, costing them a lot of money.

On top of that, they'd literally have to hire a bunch of new people to build these PC's, since everyone who works there already has jobs and can't just... "fit in" a PC building business into their regular schedule.

So while I'm sure multiple LMG employees are competent PC builders, it would frankly be a waste of their time and a bad financial decision for them to start a PC building business within LMG.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

I wouldn't say one-offs for some hot shot YouTuber or influencer counts. We're talking mass-production units like the ones you get from Maingear or Origin.  

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

15 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I wouldn't say one-offs for some hot shot YouTuber or influencer counts. We're talking mass-production units like the ones you get from Maingear or Origin.  

I stil l think the customer is Linus himself. they really are being d icks about it in the video, so it makes sense, as I don't think that anyone would be that mean to someone with a customer relationship in mind.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between building a one off system and setting up a system integrator operation, right?  I figure that if you got ahold of LMG and offered some fairly serious cash for a really cool custom system that they could use as a video series, it might be possible.  And probably way more likely if you are someone famous.

Me?  I prefer to build my own.  Nothing against the LMG guys, but I get a huge amount of happiness from taking a pile of components and having a working system when I am done.

1 minute ago, Warin said:

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between building a one off system and setting up a system integrator operation, right?  I figure that if you got ahold of LMG and offered some fairly serious cash for a really cool custom system that they could use as a video series, it might be possible.  And probably way more likely if you are someone famous.

Me?  I prefer to build my own.  Nothing against the LMG guys, but I get a huge amount of happiness from taking a pile of components and having a working system when I am done.

I would never do prebuilt. My point was, they obviously do build pcs, but yes, not on large scales.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

I used to build PCs as a business in 1998 - was ok to do so back then - many people liked local businesses putting systems together over the likes of HP and Dell - not sure there is the sell now. Gaming PCs already have enough prebuilders - no money in it like everyone has said.

Intel i9-13900K - Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Elite DDR4 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB DDR4 3200 C16 - Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 4090 24GB - Corsair 4000D Airflow - 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  - Corsair AX1600i 80 PLUS Titanium 1600W - Aorus FI27Q - Noctua NH-D15 running 3 fans (CPU) - 6 x NF-A12x25 (3 intake, 3 exhaust) - Aorus K1 - Aorus M5 - Aorus AMP500 - Aorus H5 - Corsair TC70 - Win 11 Pro

PC building as a profession is the kind of activity where a small shop would always outperform a big company.