1s lipo battery

BoxTurtle

So I am planing to buy 1s lipo battery and I wondering how will I will I recharge it or will I have to buy a new one when it runs out of power.

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

9 minutes ago, turtlecraft said:

So I am planing to buy 1s lipo battery and I wondering how will I will I recharge it or will I have to buy a new one when it runs out of power.

You charge it with a 3.7 li-ion charger.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You charge it with a 3.7 li-ion charger.

will it charge with a 3.8 battery charger?

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

1 minute ago, turtlecraft said:

If it's for li-ion, yes.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

5 minutes ago, turtlecraft said:

I forgot to mention that you cannot charge a 250mAh cell particularly fast, so don't try charging it with a high-power charger.

Just now, WereCatf said:

I forgot to mention that you cannot charge a 250mAh cell particularly fast, so don't try charging it with a high-power charger.

ok

You could get a tp4056 charger module, but I think they default to 1A charge current. It’ll probably be fine, but 4c charging is not great for batteries. If you’re skilled enough, I would recommend replacing the program resistor to take the charge current down to 250-500mA. 

ASU