Help with my PC pretty please!

BAUTURAsMANELE

Help with my PC

Hi! I’ve recently built the $500 PC from the LTT video with the only changes being 16GB RGB RAM (Trydent X), 5 additional rgb fans, 1660 super and a. 500w 80 power supply from EVGA (Amazon sales) and instead of buying new storage I’ve used my old ssd and hdd. 

Due to going back to full time work and not doing much gaming on the PC I haven’t used it enough to notice that the PC doesn’t always boot into Windows 10 but instead having all of the fans on full power and the rams rgb on but no image on the monitor and nor does my keyboard turn the rgb on ( the mouse does turn on however). HOWEVER, upon turning it on and of after about 5 attempts on average it turns on ok, the fans slow down and I can get into W10 or Bios. 

Due to not using it often I haven’t noticed it until after installing all of the W10 and motherboard drivers.

So far I have: 
- enabled and disabled XMP 
- cleared the UEFI settings from the BIOS menu
- took out and replaced the RAM stick and even tried just one stick
- unplugged the Case fan from the MB
- changed the power cord, and the wall socket (UK btw)
- changed the hdmi from monitor to tv
- Updated the BIOS to the last version while in W10
- Watched 5 hours worth of Bitwit and Jayztwocents videos on potential fixes

Due to it being my first PC I’m am worried that I might’ve screwed something wrong such as the MB in the case or something. The RAM is in the B1 and B2 slots and the cpu and gpu temps are normal while in the OS and no crashes while gaming at ultra. 

I am super confused as I come from Playstation and Apple stuff but PC master race is supper sweet.

I again am saying that the PC works fine when it does boot into W10 but it is concerning that I have to try multiple times to get it to work and I don’t want to keep doing it and having a potential fatal flaw waiting for me! 

Thank you in advance and please don’t rip to hard into me.

19 minutes ago, BAUTURAsMANELE said:

multiple times to get it to work

That's a hardware fault. Either the power supply isn't up to snuff, or the mobo is failing.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

20 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

That's a hardware fault. Either the power supply isn't up to snuff, or the mobo is failing.

Given that everything is brand new, anything that I can do? The power supply calculator for my parts made me think that 500w would be enough. 

19 minutes ago, BAUTURAsMANELE said:

Given that everything is brand new, anything that I can do? The power supply calculator for my parts made me think that 500w would be enough. 

Unplug everything that's not required to POST. Go with only 1 stick of RAM, unplug all the fans (just to check, obviously not the CPU/GPU fan) unplug all drives etc, and see if you can get a reliable POST.

If you can, then your power supply isn't providing enough power.

If you still have issues, then it's likely a mobo.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

9 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Unplug everything that's not required to POST. Go with only 1 stick of RAM, unplug all the fans (just to check, obviously not the CPU/GPU fan) unplug all drives etc, and see if you can get a reliable POST.

If you can, then your power supply isn't providing enough power.

If you still have issues, then it's likely a mobo.

Thank you! Based on your experience do you think I should get a bigger wattage power supply or just return it back on amazon and get something similar? Assuming that it’s the power supply 

14 hours ago, BAUTURAsMANELE said:

Thank you! Based on your experience do you think I should get a bigger wattage power supply or just return it back on amazon and get something similar? Assuming that it’s the power supply 

500 watts in generally enough, but before we start tossing out parts, let's see if the parts are actually bad first