Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBeast108

Freshly installed windows, can’t connect to internet using the wireless adapter

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi all, as title mentions I cannot connect to the internet at all using the wireless adapter. I have a ASUS ROG Strix B550-E gaming with Intel WiFi 6 AX200, with an antenna. I can’t access the internet and when I click on the no internet icon on the bottom it says “Network & Internet settings” then under that says “Change settings, such as making s connection metered”

It shows no available connections at all and I’m at a loss. Been trying to figure it out for an hour now and can’t find anything.

Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

You probably need to install drivers for the wireless adapter. You can get them here. More specifically this one

On your “more specifically this one” do I have to download them both? If so, how? I’d assume download them on another pc and plug in a flash drive with the drivers on it into the pc, but then how do I like extract them and actually install them? 

23 minutes ago, TheBeast108 said:

On your “more specifically this one” do I have to download them both? If so, how? I’d assume download them on another pc and plug in a flash drive with the drivers on it into the pc, but then how do I like extract them and actually install them? 

Just download the one for your version of Windows, whether it's the 32 or 64-bit version of Windows 10.

As for how to install, scroll down the page...

How to install

1. Download the file to a folder on your PC.
  2. Double-clickon the file to launch installation.

Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect update.