Samsung Game Launcher Gets Instant Games in Latest Update

Summary

spacer.png

Quotes

As you might already be aware, the primary advantage of instant games is that you can play them without having to download or install. With the latest version, Samsung Game Launcher has a separate section that lists all the available instant games.

“Game Launcher is full of games that you can enjoy anytime and anywhere in your spare time. We carefully selected the games that people of all ages can enjoy immediately with just a single click,” says Samsung.

The games in Samsung’s Game Launcher are predominantly sourced from FRVR Games. There are various mini-game titles including Basketball FRVR, Drag Race FRVR, Gold Train FRVR, and Hex FRVR. We could expect more games in the future.

My thoughts

This is one of the steps with which I feel that Samsung is competing with the Gaming Phones like the ROG Phone and the Black Magic from Nubia, but it has certain advantages due to partnerships with many companies like Microsoft and AMD and ARM. And overall good part by samsung to improve upon by software.

Sources

Samsung partnership with AMD and ARM

Original news source article

I think this is a good step since not every phone has the space to download many games people who enjoy playing games on the phone will surely like this idea

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help