Wireless headset around 100$ On blackfriday

Meczox_

So i want to get some wireless headset if possible ANC ones for black friday can you auggest me some that will probably if it gets a discount go to around 100$ more or less 

17 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

So i want to get some wireless headset if possible ANC ones for black friday can you auggest me some that will probably if it gets a discount go to around 100$ more or less 

Firstly how are we suppose to know what's going to get discounted? Companies are kinda hurting right now, so its hard to say how deals are going to be. I have a pair of Sennheiser H4.40 Bluetooth headset. I use it mostly with my MacBook Pro and With my gaming PC. I also on same rare occasions use it with my phone. They sound decent. Normally I think they are $80. OR you can look at gaming headsets that use their own wireless standard. Bluetooth does have some limitations, while I know some of these other ones might be a bit better. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

You'll have to wait and see. No one can see into the future regarding prices, and they change every year.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Firstly how are we suppose to know what's going to get discounted? Companies are kinda hurting right now, so its hard to say how deals are going to be. I have a pair of Sennheiser H4.40 Bluetooth headset. I use it mostly with my MacBook Pro and With my gaming PC. I also on same rare occasions use it with my phone. They sound decent. Normally I think they are $80. OR you can look at gaming headsets that use their own wireless standard. Bluetooth does have some limitations, while I know some of these other ones might be a bit better. 

While I agree with most of what you said, I don't think companies are going to shy away from sales on Black Friday. If anything, they'll be better than they've ever been. They know that people don't have much money to spend, and they need to move product. A sale slightly above cost is better than something that will be carried forward as dead stock.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

While I agree with most of what you said, I don't think companies are going to shy away from sales on Black Friday. If anything, they'll be better than they've ever been. They know that people don't have much money to spend, and they need to move product. A sale slightly above cost is better than something that will be carried forward as dead stock.

Well considering that most stores are going to be closed on Thanksgiving. Its hard to say. Its also hard to say how crowds are going to be this year. I have a feeling Cyber Monday might be better. For all we know the Governor of Michigan might cancel Black Friday this year for us. She's taking things very seriously. I think a bit too seriously but its better to be too serious then be like the governor of South Dakota. 

Try and stick to wired, all the wireless ones have problems of some sort or lack in audio quality 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

lack in audio quality 

I find when I use my H4.40 in headphone mode that the audio quality is fine. But in headset mode its a bit meh. One of the issues with wired headsets is when you screw the wire up and have to throw them out as a result. Every headset I have ever owned Ive had this issue. The wire always takes abuse and in about 2 years the headset is dead. 

7 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Well considering that most stores are going to be closed on Thanksgiving. Its hard to say. Its also hard to say how crowds are going to be this year. I have a feeling Cyber Monday might be better. For all we know the Governor of Michigan might cancel Black Friday this year for us. She's taking things very seriously. I think a bit too seriously but its better to be too serious then be like the governor of South Dakota. 

Haha, online sales are very much a thing ;) I've done all of my Black Friday shopping over the past 5 years online. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Just now, dizmo said:

Haha, online sales are very much a thing ;) I've done all of my Black Friday shopping over the past 5 years online. 

Yeah but some deals are in store only. Ive worked in retail and many times they have limited quantities. Same thing with online, and you have more people probably competing for those items. Especially this year. 

7 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Yeah but some deals are in store only. Ive worked in retail and many times they have limited quantities. Same thing with online, and you have more people probably competing for those items. Especially this year. 

True, but there's nothing stopping them from going fully online this year. I've also worked many, many years in retail.

I think considering there's a pandemic there'd be considerably more people willing to go online for something. Regardless of who gets it, if they're sold their sold.

The online stores here (thinking MemEx, in particular) do most all their sales online, and have absolutely no problems.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

True, but there's nothing stopping them from going fully online this year. I've also worked many, many years in retail.

I think considering there's a pandemic there'd be considerably more people willing to go online for something. Regardless of who gets it, if they're sold their sold.

The online stores here (thinking MemEx, in particular) do most all their sales online, and have absolutely no problems.

True, BUT Black friday is sorta a big thing around here. Ive only been a few times, because Im not that crazy, plus I dont want to be arrested for donkey punching someone for being an A Hole. There will be crowds at the stores I know it. Not sure how they are going to control them. We have too many people around here that dont care or dont believe what is happening. 

The other issue is USPS is kinda well screwed at the moment. UPS and FedEx are at their breaking points. I guess Black Friday will be the test they need before Xmas.  

56 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I find when I use my H4.40 in headphone mode that the audio quality is fine. But in headset mode its a bit meh. One of the issues with wired headsets is when you screw the wire up and have to throw them out as a result. Every headset I have ever owned Ive had this issue. The wire always takes abuse and in about 2 years the headset is dead. 

For a wireless headphone yes, but for a headset (which I'm assuming is for gaming(?)) pretty much all options are crap in one place or another.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

For a wireless headphone yes, but for a headset (which I'm assuming is for gaming(?)) pretty much all options are crap in one place or another.

Ive gamed on my H4.40's and never noticed an issue. But I have low standards so that could be why. 

4 hours ago, Donut417 said:

True, BUT Black friday is sorta a big thing around here. Ive only been a few times, because Im not that crazy, plus I dont want to be arrested for donkey punching someone for being an A Hole. There will be crowds at the stores I know it. Not sure how they are going to control them. We have too many people around here that dont care or dont believe what is happening. 

The other issue is USPS is kinda well screwed at the moment. UPS and FedEx are at their breaking points. I guess Black Friday will be the test they need before Xmas.  

Haha, yeah. It'll just mean a lot of older people will be killed, and some younger, and the US will be restricted from travel for significantly longer than the rest of the world. Then they'll sit there wondering why they can't go where ever they want, not realizing that other countries actually look out for their citizens.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Slottr said:

I mean yes. But also, if it's for gaming, then you're usually not looking for amazing sound for music and other stuff.

I wouldn't get anything other than a wireless headset for gaming. The cables are just a pain in the ass.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

6 hours ago, dizmo said:

hen they'll sit there wondering why they can't go where ever they want

Thats the thing. Many citizens here dont even have passports. So that's not really an issue for most. They cant easily restrict movement between states as they would be Federal and I doubt anything will come of it.